Free Webinar on Applying to Neuropsych Internships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Therapist4Chnge

Neuropsych Ninja
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not affiliated with any of the groups hosting the event, but I thought I'd pass the info along.

-----------------------------------------------------
NEUROPSYCHOLOGY INTERNSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS

WEBINAR

The Society for Clinical Neuropsychology’s Education Advisory Committee (SCN-EAC) and the Association of Neuropsychology Students in Training (ANST) have partnered with the Association for Internship Training in Clinical Neuropsychology (AITCN) to develop the first ever neuropsychology internship webinar and you are invited!

This free webinar is especially designed for students interested in pursuing a pre-doctoral internship with specialty training in clinical neuropsychology. Training directors, supervisors, and faculty are also welcome to attend. Seasoned neuropsychologists and fellow trainees will present key information about the internship application to successfully navigate each step of the process and make decisions according to students’ training goals, while providing recommendations and answering frequently asked questions. We look forward to having you join us on:

May 26th, 2015
8:30-10:30pm EST

Attendees must have a Gmail or Google+ account to be able to join

TO JOIN THE WEBINAR FROM A PC:
1. Webinar link: https://plus.google.com/events/cv1n0slgjqiu0jvtdp05uta3jvo
2. Click the Blue Sign In button at the top left hand corner.
3. Sign in to your Google account.
4. Click the yes button under the "Are you going?" section.

TO JOIN THE WEBINAR FROM A SMARTPHONE:
1. Download the Google+ App for your smartphone.
2. Sign in to the app with your Google account.
3. Webinar link: https://plus.google.com/events/cv1n0slgjqiu0jvtdp05uta3jvo
-----------------------------------------------------

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user