Freshman Year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gatorgal1225

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If you have to wonder, you already know the answer. Bombing and repeating courses isn't a good trend to start.
You should stop it.

A. You have poor study habits? Obviously. You got a "C" in sociology. Sure, you could say "I tried". Just don't expect most to believe it.
B. You have test anxiety? Of course, you do. If I didn't know anything, I'd walk into class on exam day feeling anxious, too. Lol.
Do you have a(n associated) psych dx? If not, this whole 'I just so happen to underperform every single time I'm tested over what I'm supposed to know' business is a load of dung.

No excuses. Do better.

If you have to wonder, you already know the answer. Bombing and repeating courses isn't a good trend to start.
You should stop it.

A. You have poor study habits? Obviously. You got a "C" in sociology. Sure, you could say "I tried". Just don't expect most to believe it.
B. You have test anxiety? Of course, you do. If I didn't know anything, I'd walk into class on exam day feeling anxious, too. Lol.
Do you have a(n associated) psych dx? If not, this whole 'I just so happen to underperform every single time I'm tested over what I'm supposed to know' business is a load of dung.

No excuses. Do better.

I have good grades in all my other classes (including Bio, Psych, Family & Health, Medical Terminology). Sociology was one of my first classes and also had a terrible professor (he was suspended this semester from teaching because his past class averages & evaluations were so bad). So no need to dumb me down because you don't know the situation. I told you I got a C in sociology to simply to show you the grades i've gotten. Also, I study my butt off so I know the content. I do practice exams and ace them. So, obviously it's more than "oh crap I didn't study", it's more I have to find my groove of studying that prevents me from freaking out over every test (like studying way before instead of cramming the 3 days before). And actually yeah, I was diagnosed with GAD along with having terrible panic attacks that sent me to the ER multiple times.

I understand. No excuses. Obviously I can do better but I posted in this forum to gain advice, not get scolded on by some elitist who thinks they know the whole situation. Also just you know, I ended up getting a B in Chemistry 1 so I don't have to retake it. ;)