From Pharm tech to intern at CVS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ranniberry

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I have questions to ask.. I am currently a CVS tech and will be startign p1 this fall. I am not sure when and how to change my position from a tech to an intern. Do I speak to my pharmcist about it (or the manager?) Can i be an intern from p1 or have to wait until i become p2 or 3?
And also it was mentioned in the other post , wasnt able to fine it again, that you can also intern at both retail and hospital ( of course if u r lucky enough to get both position) at the same time?

If anyone has suggestions regarding any of these qs pl share ur thoughts! Thnx!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all, I have questions to ask.. I am currently a CVS tech and will be startign p1 this fall. I am not sure when and how to change my position from a tech to an intern. Do I speak to my pharmcist about it (or the manager?) Can i be an intern from p1 or have to wait until i become p2 or 3?
And also it was mentioned in the other post , wasnt able to fine it again, that you can also intern at both retail and hospital ( of course if u r lucky enough to get both position) at the same time?

If anyone has suggestions regarding any of these qs pl share ur thoughts! Thnx!

Your store manager has to put in for an internal promotion. This is done in concert with your intern coordinator and pharmacy supervisor