Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

1. If you prefer the SDN Blue style, go to the bottom left of the page and select "SDN Blue"

From Pharmacy To Medicine

Discussion in 'Pharmacy' started by climaxman2000, 01.10.05.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. climaxman2000

climaxman2000 Junior Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Hi there....i have done my pharmacy from pakistan with a GPA of 2.85 out of 4 and post graduate diploma in pharmaceutical analysis from Scotland.....is there any chances if i m eligible to apply in medicine in canada, america or elsewhere.i was looking at carribean schools but i didnt find them very exciting apart from they r more into money making machines by promoting false information on their websites. Eastern europe schools are also in my list as they have very good reputation. I was more into canadian schools but i think they dont give international students admission unless someone know about it. Do i also have to give MCAT as its basically for ppl with basic science or non science background. i dont mind giving MCAT but problem is it happens once a year and i want to go to medical school this year. Am i too late. Do i have to bother about MCAT as all of my education revolves around pharmacy. What school is best for me. I will appreciate if any of the experienced member reply me in detail. Thank you.
  2. ultracet

ultracet 1K Member

SDN 7+ Year Member
    You may want to try asking this over at some of the Allo forums.
  3. bananaface

bananaface Pharmacy Supernerd Staff Member Administrator SDN Senior Moderator Lifetime Donor

Pharmacist
    Pharmacist Rocket Scientist NCPA Kappa Psi SDN 10+ Year Member
    Closing, as this topic is not relevent to Pharmacy and has been posted in other sub-forums.

- Anna :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal