Fsdle (va law)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

da---realist

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone taking this exam? Any insight?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone taking this exam? Any insight?

I took it recently and passed. Studied about a week, only read through all references once, in order, per the VA board of pharmacy FSDLE handbook. Test questions were sometimes a little nebulous; instead of rigid right answers vs. wrong answers, you'll see three or four right answers, but you must choose which is MOST right. You find out whether you passed or not right after the test.

Definitely use the handbook.

Some of the questions have a prescription to look at; it is not completely displayed so you must scroll. Read the whole script. Most of the questions were not all that long or in depth; again, pick the most right answer.

I just moved here from out of state with 3 little children and will be taking this test soon. I went to school a long time ago (graduated in 90) I am reciprocating my license. I am single mom so don't have a lot of opportunities to study! Any help or insight would be much appreciated. I bought the Long book and did get the packet of laws from the Board but it seems like so much! Please help! Anybody taken it recently? Thanks you so much!

Oh, how are the questions worded? Are thet straight multiple choice or are they multiple-multiple choice (i.e., gives you a, b, c, d and then more answers that you pick from like a and b, a and c, a and d, etc. Also see that people keep saying wording is really tricky. How so? Don't understand. Thanks!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I have to take FSDLE in about 10 days. I m studying from Alexis Long's book . is there any practice question book available? any other tips?