For Sale Full 2014 The Berkeley Review (TBR) Set, EK Bio (FREE SHIPPING)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jennifer93

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm selling The Berkeley Review (TBR) complete 2014 set. $210 + FREE SHIPPING OBO

I also have Exam Krakers Biology for $18 + FREE SHIPPING

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I want to get rid of these books asap (trust me, once you're done with them you'd want them gone from your life haha) so I'm offering FREE SHIPPING!

Members don't see this ad :)
What's the condition of the Berkeley books? And how much? Does this include all 9 books?

All 9 books are in excellent condition. I think the verbal book has two or three of the blank answer sheets at the end of the book ripped out and used but the rest are intact since I preferred using a different paper when I did their practice tests. Umm that's really all that I can think of! Some pages might have eraser shavings from my excessive erasing of my notes... Haha

The complete set will be $265 shipped. :)

what is the condition of EK 101 Verbal and price?

what is the condition of EK 101 Verbal and price?
It's in excellent condition. No markings or anything except a few blank answer sheets at the back of the book were ripped out. Most are intact though because I preferred using a blank sheet of paper. $20 shipped.

Somebody get these books off my hands please I never want to see them again :)

PRICE LOWERED. GET THESE BOOOKS OFF OF ME PLEASE >____<

are these for the new mcat2015? are they still available?

Would you be willing to sell the BR books separate? I only need the general chemistry, organic chemistry, and physics books.

I STILL HAVE THESE BOOKS. AHHHH GET THEM AWAY FROM ME

Hi! I have close to the price you are offering and am interested in buying your books! I know you said the condition of the books is excellent with perhaps some eraser markings. Just curious, did you write on practice questions or text within the section, and about how many pages did you write on? Really hoping this works out! I completely understand how much you want to get these off of your hands!! Thank you :)