Full Lengths

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wishing4MD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I was wondering how long everyone gave themselves before the exam to practice full lengths? I'm giving myself about 3.5 weeks of just practice exams. I hope that's enough!! :/

Members don't see this ad.

Just make sure you keeping reviewing old info, so you don't forget it. Also, work on your weak areas that you might see when taking FL. 3.5 weeks is enough time.

Don't know when you are taking the MCATs or if it's too late to change, but I had success taking the practice tests once a week, even if I hadn't studied all the sections. It seemed to help me by identifying the things that are emphasized on the actual test and I focused on those portions while studying. Trick with that is not get discouraged when you bomb a section.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone!
I was wondering how long everyone gave themselves before the exam to practice full lengths? I'm giving myself about 3.5 weeks of just practice exams. I hope that's enough!! :/

Have been at least every Saturaday since Christmas eve.

Hey everyone!

That's a pretty good chunk. Try and do 2 per week (and make sure one of them will be identical to the time you actually are slated to take the exam). Just make sure that no matter what, you try and replicate test conditions. Consistency is key.