Full Set of Condensed MCAT Notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clemson12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

To study for the MCAT, I made a set of condensed notes for each sub-section (physics, general chemistry, biology, & o.chem). They're amazing, to say the least. In undergrad, I used to study for exams by condensing my notes; they became a hot commodity amongst my classmates. My condensed MCAT notes outline everything you need to know for the exam, including basic concepts, key facts, and important equations. They're organized by topic. For example, under general chemistry, the notes are outlined by subject: stoichiometry, atomic theory, equilibrium, acids & bases, etc. I have very good handwriting, so the notes are neat and comprehensive. For physics and general chemistry, I also have equation sheets, mnemonic sheets, and key practice problems, which are all organized by topic. For biology, I also have subject overviews, which contain detailed notes on a certain topic (e.g. reproduction & development; digestion, absorption, & storage).

After making these notes, they were all I used to study for the MCAT (aside from practice exams). I've decided to sell them because frankly, they can't go unused - they're that awesome! For $25, I'll give you ALL my notes (totaling 102 pages) organized neatly by sub-section in a portfolio/binder. If you would like to preview the notes (so you can see my handwriting, how they're organized, etc.), I'd be glad to email you a few pages!

If you're interested, PM me!

Good luck everyone! Show the MCAT who's boss ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Interested in purchasing your notes. I'm new to this site please send me a PM.

Hi everyone!

To study for the MCAT, I made a set of condensed notes for each sub-section (physics, general chemistry, biology, & o.chem). They're amazing, to say the least. In undergrad, I used to study for exams by condensing my notes; they became a hot commodity amongst my classmates. My condensed MCAT notes outline everything you need to know for the exam, including basic concepts, key facts, and important equations. They're organized by topic. For example, under general chemistry, the notes are outlined by subject: stoichiometry, atomic theory, equilibrium, acids & bases, etc. I have very good handwriting, so the notes are neat and comprehensive. For physics and general chemistry, I also have equation sheets, mnemonic sheets, and key practice problems, which are all organized by topic. For biology, I also have subject overviews, which contain detailed notes on a certain topic (e.g. reproduction & development; digestion, absorption, & storage).

After making these notes, they were all I used to study for the MCAT (aside from practice exams). I've decided to sell them because frankly, they can't go unused - they're that awesome! For $25, I'll give you ALL my notes (totaling 102 pages) organized neatly by sub-section in a portfolio/binder. If you would like to preview the notes (so you can see my handwriting, how they're organized, etc.), I'd be glad to email you a few pages!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, I'm interested if you are still selling it!!

Hi everyone!

He

Hi everyone!

I'm interested, can you email me a sample

I'm interested, can you email me a sample