Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It is possible for someone to sign me up?
It is my bedtime.

my phOne is going crazy..

I will, Trem. Any preferences?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sign-ups will go up around 6-7PM PST (guessing here). I have to leave to have an MRI done on my knee right now so I will post it when I get home.

Tsk tsk. Making me wait for sign ups? Well, I guess that's not too far away now. You're what, 3 behind EST, right?

And I was debating sitting out cause I starting have dreams about this past game and would wake up in the middle of the night mid strategy. Kinda freaked me out. But then if I don't play, I'll be bored, sooo I'll probably be playing.

It's 10:30pm here.
If this were the weekend, I would be staying up for the sign-ups.
WW games are pretty addictive.
This one sounds awesome... 40 people?! Heck yes!

BTW Orca, good game!

(and I reached my 1000th post because of WW)

Someone sign me up, just in case. :( I won't be on for like 2 hours and these games fill up fast...

Someone sign me up, just in case. :( I won't be on for like 2 hours and these games fill up fast...

You got it. Preference?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
First:
I want to apologize to those couple people that I sent a message to last week. I was slightly short tempered :oops: Too much work and lack of sleep I guess. But y'all are quite hard on newbies (to WW play) and frustrating, even after we are dead ;).

Second:
I still want to know what I did(or didn't do:laugh:) that made PP suspect me being a wolf right away, and be so vehement about it. She stated that I was on her watch list at the beginning of the game, but reading the posts before she posted that(page 7?), nothing jumps out at me as being wolf-ish. Those that I've messaged, haven't responded. Anyone out there want to clue me in?

Third:
I did state that I was no longer playing WW games to those couple people, but taking a break I've changed my mind. Work will have slowed down a bit by the 26th. I probably still won't be much more active than I was for Tortall(the short 2 days I was there :D), but I will be a body. If you'll have me :love:

First:
I want to apologize to those couple people that I sent a message to last week. I was slightly short tempered :oops: Too much work and lack of sleep I guess. But y'all are quite hard on newbies (to WW play) and frustrating, even after we are dead ;).

Second:
I still want to know what I did(or didn't do:laugh:) that made PP suspect me being a wolf right away, and be so vehement about it. She stated that I was on her watch list at the beginning of the game, but reading the posts before she posted that(page 7?), nothing jumps out at me as being wolf-ish. Those that I've messaged, haven't responded. Anyone out there want to clue me in?

Third:
I did state that I was no longer playing WW games to those couple people, but taking a break I've changed my mind. Work will have slowed down a bit by the 26th. I probably still won't be much more active than I was for Tortall(the short 2 days I was there :D), but I will be a body. If you'll have me :love:

Poor, wolfspeaker.

Sorry about your first rough go around. I was the one that really got you lynched, while I was dead. I was able to communicate with PP. :smuggrin:

Don't take it personally. I just didn't know if you were wolf or villager since you kept saying things that made me...:confused:

Espeically since we could communicate with each other and all that I asked was what made your role connect with the king and you kind of blew it off. I wasn't get much of a read on you one way or the other, so...

I was a spy. I was supposed to kill both villagers and wolves. :smuggrin:

Don't take it too hard. I just could not get a read on you so I decided to get rid of you and hoped that it was because you were a wolf.

Aww DVMDream, I don't hold you responsible :smuggrin:

It had mostly to do with a few things AFTER I was lynched. Don't worry about it.

But yeah, I wasn't going to tell you much when I didn't trust you 100% yet :laugh: :cool:

Aww DVMDream, I don't hold you responsible :smuggrin:

It had mostly to do with a few things AFTER I was lynched. Don't worry about it.

But yeah, I wasn't going to tell you much when I didn't trust you 100% yet :laugh: :cool:

:laugh: I can't blame you for that last bit. ;)

Most people here don't hold grudges so I can't imagine anyone would still be mad at you.

Nobody bites around here, unless some of the lounge people start coming around for this game. Which I may mention something to them tomorrow before I go to work if there are still open spots. :)

Okay, I've never played, but I'm just letting you all know right now that in 2.5 weeks, once classes are over, I'll be ready to learn how!

I love how you called it famotidine instead of pepcid like normal people :laugh:
That's what vet school does to you. I don't know anything by their brand names anymore. When I go to walmart to pick up tums or something I look for what's in parentheses instead of the brand name. It's awful. :laugh:

That's what vet school does to you. I don't know anything by their brand names anymore. When I go to walmart to pick up tums or something I look for what's in parentheses instead of the brand name. It's awful. :laugh:

Just working in the pharmacy area of the vet clinic I'm at makes ME do that. And I dunno 3/4 of the things about the drugs that YOU (or the vet) do.

Ok who is doing some speed WW games while we wait?!?!?!?!?!

tumblr_m487l1Z6K71r79k32.gif

You could always create a mini WW game with around 15 people and run that out until I can start mine. If I get to start mine, I need 13 more people to sign up or else the game flops and does not run. :(

Apparently devyn sent me a death threat. I will sign up (albeit against my will).

So that's one less person ya need!

You could always create a mini WW game with around 15 people and run that out until I can start mine. If I get to start mine, I need 13 more people to sign up or else the game flops and does not run. :(

Ummm... no worries... you will have your game :smuggrin:

and I will have to think on this mini game :)

Most people here don't hold grudges so I can't imagine anyone would still be mad at you.
What are you kidding? I hold a grudge against everyone who ever suspected me, voted to lynch me (justified or not), killed me with their powers, or as a mod made my life difficult. Basically, I am not talking to ANY OF YOU! :eek:
Ummm... no worries... you will have your game :smuggrin:

and I will have to think on this mini game :)
Do this! Actually, we have gradually expanded the size of these games, the complexity and roles. 18, for example, wouldn't take too long, and if you go back to the old style of not EVERYONE having roles, and maybe no items (or few items) it would be pretty easy.

Sometimes simpler is better.

If you start it after Monday, I would be glad to co-mod with you!

Do this! Actually, we have gradually expanded the size of these games, the complexity and roles. 18, for example, wouldn't take too long, and if you go back to the old style of not EVERYONE having roles, and maybe no items (or few items) it would be pretty easy.

Sometimes simpler is better.

If you start it after Monday, I would be glad to co-mod with you!

Let me see what I can put together - I have the time.... I might make some roles though if I do it (we will see). It will give me something to feck around with. :laugh:

If devyn doesn't want to do a mini-game I could put together a speed game for tuesday night or do an all day thing on Wednesday or something.

I must say I never expected WW to take off like it did when I started the dog sanctuary game. I liked the idea of playing with my pre-vet buds, and just wanted to give modding a try.

Thanks to you all for making this so much fun, and an ongoing, living, changing monster. I honestly admit a lot of you are much better players than I am, and create great games with interesting twists!

Not sure what is going to happen in the fall when I will be back to a full time student (hopefully no more medical leaves!). It will be hard to resist participating fully in the life of the "baby" I feel I helped create!

:)

And I must say, some of you, I know much better because of it. And that is a good thing.

SOV, your dog sanctuary is still one of my favorites. And now the Tortall, too, because of my awesome role! :laugh:

I must say I never expected WW to take off like it did when I started the dog sanctuary game. I liked the idea of playing with my pre-vet buds, and just wanted to give modding a try.

Thanks to you all for making this so much fun, and an ongoing, living, changing monster. I honestly admit a lot of you are much better players than I am, and create great games with interesting twists!

Not sure what is going to happen in the fall when I will be back to a full time student (hopefully no more medical leaves!). It will be hard to resist participating fully in the life of the "baby" I feel I helped create!

And I must say, some of you, I know much better because of it. And that is a good thing.

Awwwwwwwwww

I feel like you and I have a mini war going on. I got you back for killing me so early on in GOT (which I feel was due to our forcing you to convert in SW). I fear of what you might possibly do to me this game (or just lead a lynch mob against me!)

I really wish I played in your dog sanctuary game. I did follow along though! Thanks SOV for starting a revolution.

Thank YOU for giving me another procrastination tool/addiction. :laugh:

And it really has helped a lot of us become better friends I think, so cheers to that. :)

Thank YOU for giving me another procrastination tool/addiction. :laugh:

And it really has helped a lot of us become better friends I think, so cheers to that. :)

cheers to that
trink39.gif

I kinda feel like the theory of evolution has been rewritten with how the WW games have evolved in size and complexity. Not to mention the sheer imagination it takes to create one has been amazing. So thank you SOV for giving me a new addiction. Oh and your history game was epically intense!

I kinda feel like the theory of evolution has been rewritten with how the WW games have evolved in size and complexity. Not to mention the sheer imagination it takes to create one has been amazing. So thank you SOV for giving me a new addiction. Oh and your history game was epically intense!

I had an awesome role in that one, too! The assassin. Kind of like the spies on the Tortall game. But again, I got killed of early. And I couldn't come back in that one. ):

I seem to attract those roles. :laugh: The secrecy of them makes them my favorite.

Just FYI--I decided to quit my job early before school starts so I'll be around in July and would love to mod another game, maybe after Dvmdreams before the next one or something, if anyone needs more time for theirs or whatever! I def don't want to butt in line though so if not I will be happy to play!

Just FYI--I decided to quit my job early before school starts so I'll be around in July and would love to mod another game, maybe after Dvmdreams before the next one or something, if anyone needs more time for theirs or whatever! I def don't want to butt in line though so if not I will be happy to play!
The Avengers game will be after DVMDreams. We have moved down the list twice already so I would really like to not move again. :)

The Avengers game will be after DVMDreams. We have moved down the list twice already so I would really like to not move again. :)

sounds good! didn't want to move anyone, just wanted to offer in case anyone needed more time to put their game together! Playing is more fun anyway :)

My game is almost ready - just trying to figure out final details.... I think should be able to have the sign up thread sometime tomorrow and then have to check when SOV is ready and we can get this quick game a cracking.... :D