Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You've got nothing better to do
Shut up, I've got GTA V to play

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Seriously, reading this game is hilarious.

Reactions: 1 users
Seriously, reading this game is hilarious.
Are they as eccentric as DocE? Or are they "WW is srs biznis" types? Man, this is like when all your friends talk about a thing and how awesome it is but you haven't seen it and probably never will so for all I know this game isn't even happening just like the shadows in Plato's cave and oh god is anything right now real???

Reactions: 1 user
Are they as eccentric as DocE? Or are they "WW is srs biznis" types? Man, this is like when all your friends talk about a thing and how awesome it is but you haven't seen it and probably never will so for all I know this game isn't even happening just like the shadows in Plato's cave and oh god is anything right now real???
DocE is both eccentric AND a WW is srs bizness type. I think all the ones posting frequently (up to where I've read so far) seem pretty similar in attitude to Doc. Certainly a lot more involved than most of the games here, especially for a Day 1 lynch, hence the huge number of posts.

DocE is both eccentric AND a WW is srs bizness type. I think all the ones posting frequently (up to where I've read so far) seem pretty similar in attitude to Doc. Certainly a lot more involved than most of the games here, especially for a Day 1 lynch, hence the huge number of posts.
I also take this to mean he did not get himself lynched on day 1.

There just are clearly huge cultural differences and it's funny as hell to watch people completely misinterprete what he is doing.

Omg the cultural differences.

But it let them walk into traps.

I played a brilliant game and I fully nailed a wolf with a stellar DocE intuition move. And I think I basically confirmed the second wolf was definitely wolf with their top perfect answers. Was busy working on maybe isolating the third wolf with my after death legacy.

SDN logic worked great on them. But oh god.... they are all manic liars.

Reactions: 8 users
Btw. Probably poor form to discuss strategy here since it can still be looked up so i cant talk feels more. but I do want to encourage you all to peek at what I accomplished and note how strategically sound our games are. Even in a manic world where everyone lies at high speeds, the training here gave our rep (me) great reads.

Read it and be proud of us.

Reactions: 10 users
Btw. Probably poor form to discuss strategy here since it can still be looked up so i cant talk feels more. but I do want to encourage you all to peek at what I accomplished and note how strategically sound our games are. Even in a manic world where everyone lies at high speeds, the training here gave our rep (me) great reads.

Read it and be proud of us.

Been following along. I have a bookmark on my browser so that I could try to keep up with the post volume. You did us proud, DocE.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone feel like another simple game going on through the weekend/maybe some into next week? Depending on the amount of interest, the set up would be max 15 people, 3 wolves, a seer, and a protector.

I've started designing a World of Warcraft WW. Neither pre-vet nor the Lounge has ever seen the likes of a WTF WW.
saw this thread, and was going to post that i am probably done with WW until winter returns and I can actual pay attention for more than a few minutes a day, but this post has me rethinking that decision.

Poke me on FB when it is up.

I will take 0.00001% of the credit for you doing this as I was one of many who encouraged you.

saw this thread, and was going to post that i am probably done with WW until winter returns and I can actual pay attention for more than a few minutes a day, but this post has me rethinking that decision.

Poke me on FB when it is up.

I will take 0.00001% of the credit for you doing this as I was one of many who encouraged you.
Don't sell yourself too short! I am sure you were a whole .00001% responsible!

It won't drop until at least a couple weeks, and even that depends on a lot of work things. Still deciding if I'm going to run it in the Lounge or here, but I'll make it known when and where I do. I've been saying I will forever but didn't do any actual story sketching until recently.

I've started designing a World of Warcraft WW. Neither pre-vet nor the Lounge has ever seen the likes of a WTF WW.
I caught a very small glimpse when you wrote a night results post in my vet school game. I am excite.

I'm on a vacation block right now and have a fairly basic game I could roll out in the next few days. Just gotta polish it up.

Supposed to be working on His Dark Materials with Gwen but uh...I've been a bad co-mod
Cough-GIF.gif

Hi guys :)

I just wanted to stop by, say hello, and let you all know that the 2015 Werewolf/Mafia Championship Finale Game has officially begun!

Link to game thread: http://www.mafiauniverse.net/threads/269-The-2015-Mafia-Championship-Finale

70 representatives from 70 different communities have battled it out since April, and now it's time to crown the ultimate winner -- the internet's reigning forum werewolf/mafia champion.

I hope you'll enjoy the read, and I hope I'll see your community represented again in season 3. OR, even better, I hope I'll see you for any other upcoming fun cross-community events - we're gonna do a Hydra game where players can sign up in pairs, which should be a ton of fun :)

In case you're interested in talking with others about the game (or if you just want to shoot the breeze with other werewolf/mafia enthusiasts), we are a horde of 110+ people on Skype spectating the game. Add me, if you'd like an invite: thingyman

Has anyone ever done an american horror story game? I know I have a few games in the works, but I have some free time on my hands and am really tempted to throw together an AHS game now to try to run closer to halloween.

Category A: Games that are ready to go
????

Category B: Games that need some work but can be cleaned up in a few days if necessary

1. The Following (tv show)--hedgie

Category C: Games in some stage of development
1. Supernatural - swingnsave + gwen
2. Best of- SOV and Lissarae
3. Resistance Redux Not WW - Rojo
4. Portal - EC
5. ????? - Chillbo
6. [hiatus] '80's Sex Toys/Cartoons - Philliab + kaydubs
7. Avatar: The Last Airbender - kaydubs & Cyndia
8. Star WWars III - Lupin21 + Zensing

Category D: Games in planning stage/conceptual
1. Walking Dead: Packen/LIS (08/07/2012)
2. Horse theme - Philliab + EC
3. Super Mario Bros: EC + Zany
4. The Colony -Trema
5. Firefly - wildcatj + LIS
6. Mystery Theme - LIS + dyachei
7. Disney Redux - Philliab and DVMD
8. Jurassic Park Redux - cuitlamiztli + DVMD - @Cyndia?
10. Indiana Jones- Devyn and DVMD
12. No theme, out of the depths of DVMD's mind - DVMD + Escalla
13. LIS & SOV (Airplanes)
15. A Series of Unfortunate Events - EC and Lupin
17. Lonely Island - rojo
18. ?????????????? - Escalla & kaydubs
19. Immunology WW - Lissa and DVMD (writing credits to SOV as well from last year).
20. WW Mental Hospital - SnS, Lupin, and Dy
21. Kingdom Hearts - Ashgirl and Gwen
22. RWBY- Gwen and Ashgirl (noobs be getting adventurous )
23. The Dark Tower - Philliab + WildZoo
24. Wheel of Time - Cyndia, WL, and Ashgirl
25. BioShock - MadZoo
26. Once Upon A Time Redux - BI + DVMD
28. Hannibal - WildZoo
29. His Dark Materials - WildZoo + Gwen
30. Hotel California - Promethean
31. Hunger Games Speed WW - kaydubs & dyachei
32. Harry Potter: The Boy who can never die - kaydubs
33. OITNB Redux (season 3) - tp
34. American Horror Story (murder house or asylum) - Cyndia & WildZoo

Last edited:
@Cyndia if you want a co-mod for that, I am an AHS fanatic

Sure!! Do you have a preference on the season we want to style it after? I'm actually rewatching murder house right now so I wouldn't mind doing that since it's fresh in my mind, but I also did really love asylum. And freak show. And coven too, haha. Really they're all pretty fantastic and have some excellent fodder for roles/abilities, so I'll leave it up to you. :)

Sure!! Do you have a preference on the season we want to style it after? I'm actually rewatching murder house right now so I wouldn't mind doing that since it's fresh in my mind, but I also did really love asylum. And freak show. And coven too, haha. Really they're all pretty fantastic and have some excellent fodder for roles/abilities, so I'll leave it up to you. :)
I haven't finished Freak Show (fell behind and it's not on Netflix yet) so I think Asylum is my favorite. Of course, if we start out with Murder House that leaves room to do more games on the other seasons.