Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just woke up from a nap where a Killgrave-esque @Mad Jack was modding a real life version of WW. It was some sort of weird bioshock-y kitten mash-up with a significant amount of weaponry.

...I might need to take a break from this. :p

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
I just woke up from a nap where a Killgrave-esque @Mad Jack was modding a real life version of WW. It was some sort of weird bioshock-y kitten mash-up with with a significant amount of weaponry.

...I might need to take a break from this. :p
This sounds amazing

Members don't see this ad :)
It is such an amazing show. My partner caught it when the second episode came out and immediately ran into my room and forced me to watch it - I've been hooked since.

I want a couple fans to actually play, though, if only to explain what the hell is going on! Haha it's going to be great. Pending other games, I was thinking it'll happen sometime next month and was hoping someone who wanted to take a break from WW during that time (maybe on a hard block or busy at work or something) could help me with balance/testing.

Ohh man I loove Rick and Morty!! That show is pure genius, I definitely want in on that game. Can you tag me or pm me when you start? I've missed the last couple game signups by a day or two.. Definitely slacking on my sdn stalking haha.

Reactions: 1 users
So....

Overnight I (and jdh) launched a hard-boiled WW. Sort of a mixture of classic detective noir and modern "true detective" style seedy underbelly policing.

It is over in the lounge. The caveat is that we are restricting who can join a bit. But it's 30 roles. The lounge hasn't been able to support 30 roles in ages. So we will need some *skilled, if not true veteran* players from pre vet. Please come over and consider applying to join. It starts as soon as roster is filled. We figure late sunday

ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1451428194.068468.jpg

Got this a stocking stuffer from BI today, figured everyone would appreciate it :p

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I could most likely run a speed ww tomorrow.

However, I'd need to know how many would be able to participate.

They tend to last about 2-4 hours depending and you really do need to be around for that time period.

They are very basic, most people do not have a role, usually there are about 3 wolves, 1 seer, 1 angel. If I'm forgetting something someone let me know, feeling sick again, so I could be forgetting something.

Anyway, I'd run it sometime tomorrow, most likely late morning or early afternoon.

They tend to last about 2-4 hours depending and you really do need to be around for that time period.

They are very basic, most people do not have a role, usually there are about 3 wolves, 1 seer, 1 angel. If I'm forgetting something someone let me know, feeling sick again, so I could be forgetting something.

Anyway, I'd run it sometime tomorrow, most likely late morning or early afternoon.
I work 8-6 mst. So I guess I'll be busy. Poop.

If it runs, I'll be there. My plan is to be driving back to NC after 5PMish est, but I can hole up in a coffee shop or something if I'm still alive/need to.

Reactions: 1 user

I can be around! :ninja:

I'm in if it is early afternoon. Prior to that I'll be sleeping. After 5PM central I work.

I'm in if it is early afternoon. Prior to that I'll be sleeping. After 5PM central I work.

Sleep is for the weak..... :p

Speaking of which, I'm admitting that I'm weak and heading to bed. I'll post a sign up tomorrow morning as soon as I confirm that I don't have to go in to school. Game will probably start once full or around noon to 1 central time.

If it's after 3 today, I'm super interested. At work before that though.

I am flying to Missouri for my interview, I get in at 12:50 central. If you run it after 1. I'm in. Someone please tag me, I'll look for the sign up on my layover in Denver, but otherwise someone just sign me up. Thanks!

I found a folder of some of my past game avatars. The feels! Please tag me if you have sign-ups. I think playing every once in a while would be ok. Thanks! :cat:

I found a folder of some of my past game avatars. The feels! Please tag me if you have sign-ups. I think playing every once in a while would be ok. Thanks! :cat:

Sucker!!! Remember when I said I was going to quit after Pangaea? Yep, lasted what, 2 months? lol

Reactions: 1 user
Sucker!!! Remember when I said I was going to quit after Pangaea? Yep, lasted what, 2 months? lol

Yeah, people always find a way back, eh? Lol

I'm proud of myself for quitting basically the entirety of 2015. But quitting is kind of a bandaid solution to the overarching problem that shows up in my game-playing (I get seriously stressed out over them, particularly if I'm not active within it like I usually am - which amplifies when I'm in a group (such as wolves) with other people depending on me to some degree, it's weird) so I'm going to try and work on it and settle down some rather than cut it off again. We'll see how it goes.

Yeah, people always find a way back, eh? Lol

I'm proud of myself for quitting basically the entirety of 2015. But quitting is kind of a bandaid solution to the overarching problem that shows up in my game-playing (I get seriously stressed out over them, particularly if I'm not active within it like I usually am - which amplifies when I'm in a group (such as wolves) with other people depending on me to some degree, it's weird) so I'm going to try and work on it and settle down some rather than cut it off again. We'll see how it goes.

Good luck with that. Some of us are addicts. I am a commitmentphobe, numerous other things, but damn if I don't turn my attention to something and I excel. Problem is I was a child of book reading. I think I can do everything and anything. Which is true, but when I get just good enough at something, I change directions, and usually a 180. I don't think I will ever be truly successful at anything because I get bored and quit before anything good can happen. Good times. haha/ there is something truly wrong with me. :heckyeah:

Reactions: 2 users
Good luck with that. Some of us are addicts. I am a commitmentphobe, numerous other things, but damn if I don't turn my attention to something and I excel. Problem is I was a child of book reading. I think I can do everything and anything. Which is true, but when I get just good enough at something, I change directions, and usually a 180. I don't think I will ever be truly successful at anything because I get bored and quit before anything good can happen. Good times. haha/ there is something truly wrong with me. :heckyeah:

I'm so glad you're still playing. <3 Haha

Since I am stuck in at least for the next day or so, is anyone interested in WW-ing on the snow day.
I could try to work on my Pride and Prejudice game today and run it tomorrow.
Maybe not quite speed WW, but a vastly accelerated pace.

It won't be polished, but it might be something to do for those of us stuck in.

(ps- MrsSOV is stuck grading exams this weekend, so I have to "entertain myself").

I'd be game.

More traditional game-wise, I was actually chatting with Zensing about the status of her Star Wars game and was going to run R&M if hers wasn't going to be ready soon. Mine's good to go anytime and can do up to 30ish chars.

Since I am stuck in at least for the next day or so, is anyone interested in WW-ing on the snow day.

(ps- MrsSOV is stuck grading exams this weekend, so I have to "entertain myself").

Is it Pride and Prejudice and Zombies??

I work 8-6 am MT over the next 2 days, but I don't get to sleep during my time off, so I'd be game if I'm ok just checking in over lunch and during my "off" hours.

Love P&P! Would definitely be interested.

Please sign me up if you run this. However, I just told Trilt he could start his, as I need to make heavy changes to Star WWars. You two will need to fight it out.

Please sign me up if you run this. However, I just told Trilt he could start his, as I need to make heavy changes to Star WWars. You two will need to fight it out.

I'm a girl! :p I'm cool to play one instead of mod, though, just currently rather bored.

Reactions: 1 users
I'd like to play in Trilt's if he starts his game. Totally up to him. But if he wants another player, and his game can handle another one, I'd love it if he could add me to his game.

Gotta pass on a speed game today/tomorrow though. Working afternoons and they will be of the "no time to even go to the bathroom" variety of shifts.

I'm sorry, Trilt, I couldn't resist.

Reactions: 3 users
If you got one ready to go, launch away. I was just checking interest. I have to work on it, and since there is tepid interest right now, probably not worth the effort.
Sign me up if/when you eventually run it. I lurve P&P.