GA MPJE study guide?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ES2013

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I recently moved here and am preparing for the GA MPJE next week. I have been reviewing Reiss/Hall's Federal Pharmacy Law and now need to review GA law - can anyone help me find study material for GA law online? I visited the board of pharmacy website but there are way too many links on there..would really appreciate any help to narrow it down! Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
If anyone has any study materials can they email them to me, not having any luck finding anything. Thanks!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! Im taking the Ga mpje Monday if anyone has a decent study guide and wouldn't mind sharing my email is Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hi im planning to take the GA MPJE. I have not had any materials to study yet? does anyone have any good studyguides that are willing to share or split the cost? thanks

Hi everyone,
I just moved to GA as well, and have wet lab AND MPJE next week. If anyone has any study materials for GA MPJE, can you please email it to [email protected]? Thanks in advance!

Im taking the wet lab this thursday and if anybody has any sites or materials for me to look at i would appreciate it. Not really sure where else to look to prepare myself. My email is [email protected]

Taking the MPJE soon and the wet lab! Any study materials anyone could pass along.... I'd greatly appreciate it! Please email me at [email protected]
Hi! I'm taking the MPJE in a few weeks...do you have any suggestions for what to study for both the MPJE and the wetlab?! I'd appreciate any help....please email me at [email protected]. thanks so much!

Hi! I'm taking the MPJE in a few weeks...if anyone has you any suggestions or any study guides for what to study for both the MPJE and the wetlab?! I'd appreciate any help....please email me at [email protected]. thanks so much!

Hi I'm reciprocating my license to GA and was wondering if anyone had any law or practical material that would be helpful to me! Greatly appreciated and thanks! My email is [email protected]

Hi! I recently moved here and am preparing for the GA MPJE next week. I have been reviewing Reiss/Hall's Federal Pharmacy Law and now need to review GA law - can anyone help me find study material for GA law online? I visited the board of pharmacy website but there are way too many links on there..would really appreciate any help to narrow it down! Thank you!!
PM me. I'm from Georgia.

I will be taking the MPJE soon, could someone, anyone also email me law material, I am a pharmacy student from a different state and will be moving to GA soon: [email protected]