GChem Practice using Qvault

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

201Blue

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone using or have used Qvault to practice gchem? It seems to be helpful especially because it times you, but I am wondering if people are finding this method to be helpful. The problems in the Destroyer are obviously SUPER hard so I feel like doing Qvault first is a good tool to get you going. It explains how to do the questions in great details and you can also practice by sections. Just want to hear another opinion on the subject. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone using or have used Qvault to practice gchem? It seems to be helpful especially because it times you, but I am wondering if people are finding this method to be helpful. The problems in the Destroyer are obviously SUPER hard so I feel like doing Qvault first is a good tool to get you going. It explains how to do the questions in great details and you can also practice by sections. Just want to hear another opinion on the subject. :)

I personally think DATQvault's GC was pretty good source to study.

It focused on BASICS( I think it's very important ) of general chemistry so the questions

aren't hard like DAT Destroyer. Remember : GC part of real DAT is not like Destroyer.

It's more about the BASICS. (at least for me.)

Hope this help.

Others appreciate the input! I know that since I plan on doing Destroyer and Qvault, then moving to the DAT its nice to know (to a point) what to expect.

I personally think DATQvault's GC was pretty good source to study.

It focused on BASICS( I think it's very important ) of general chemistry so the questions

aren't hard like DAT Destroyer. Remember : GC part of real DAT is not like Destroyer.

It's more about the BASICS. (at least for me.)

Hope this help.

basics like what? the calculations arent as complex? or is it easier to figure out what type of calculation is needed compared to the destroyer calculation questions?