General or College for prerequisites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jollybg

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My community college offers the General and College (or, as stated in descriptions of classes, [science class] for nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy... etc.). These options are available for the Chemistry and Physics sequences. For Chemistry they have the General and College sequence, where General is for Majors, but it also has for "pre med" students too. Should i just go with "College" sequence where it specifically states "nursing,...physical therapy.."? For Physics, they have the same description for "General" sequence, but doesn't specifically state "..physical therapy.." for the "College" sequence. It only states that the college sequence is algebra-trig based, as accepted in many of the PT schools. Should I just go with the General route for Physics?

Members don't see this ad.

Never mind. I have to take the "General" sequences for majors because only a few schools that I'm interested in accept either or.