Generic response or legit?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gabdel

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
After a secondlook I thanked the program director in which she responded with "We sincerely hope to work and talk with you real soon" do you guys think that sounds generic? Do you think it means they're highly interested?

Members don't see this ad.

You'll know in a week.

Reactions: 5 users
sarcasm-y-u-no-work-on-internet.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
After a secondlook I thanked the program director in which she responded with "We sincerely hope to work and talk with you real soon" do you guys think that sounds generic? Do you think it means they're highly interested?
does it matter at this point? in 38 hours or so you will have somewhat of an answer...

My 2 cents. The message is non committing. I feel that the messages that show genuine interest in you will say that you are their top candidate or they are planning 2-ranked you. But then again it could be the program's policy to not list the above. So we're back at square one nobody really knows