George Washington University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

socaldpt12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey im new to this site..

i was wondering if anyone has heard anything from george washington university (gwu) for fall 2010?

Members don't see this ad.

I heard in early February - heard via e-mail and then by logging into their application site.

thanks for the response...
are you going there? have u been on the campus and what do you think of their program any insight will be helpful. thanks :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I went for an interview on January 9th and loved, it was just reallllly expensive! I got accepted by email also, about a week ago.

I was told that my admissions decision was available by logging into the application but when I log on it still just says invited for interview under application status. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

It is a very expensive program, but it is a private. I live in DC, and for various reasons, it's best for me to stay in the area, hence why I decided to go to GWU, with the realization that it will take me longer to pay it off. The campus is very urban, but in a very nice area of DC. The program itself is located in the hospital in the office building area.

Hokies - below the information that says invited for an interview, there is a link for me that says, application decision available online. Click on it for your letter.