Georgetown SMP Application Thread for 2015-2016 Class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
As I stated in my original post, my MCAT scores will not be available until AFTER the deadline. Therefore, I am taking the GRE for the program........
Actually you said "I am not taking the MCAT because of the later test dates." If you are taking the MCAT, try to take them by June, you can let Georgetown know, and they will review the rest of your application when it's complete, but won't make a final decision until they receive your score in July. I know that sounds very late, but apparently applying with just GRE scores makes you less competitive (see below - from SMP FAQ site) so that's something to think about. Whichever test you decide to submit to them, I would personally suggest getting in the rest of your application asap. You can probably update them with your grades after this semester if you hadn't received a decision from them yet. Good luck!

2. Do I need to have taken the MCAT to apply to the SMP?
No, although the MCAT is highly preferred; if you have not yet taken it, you may submit GRE scores instead, but they will not be as competitve as having an MCAT. Keep in mind that MCAT scores allow us to better evaluate whether successful performance in the program will significantly enhance your chances at eventually gaining acceptance to a medical school. Because many medical schools routinely admit students with MCAT totals averaging 30, it is a good idea for anyone with a score less than 30 to retake the exam after proper preparation.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
If any of you accepted folks want to add me on fb, I'll make the group! I tried to make the facebook group just now, but it won't let me make it without adding friends to it, and I don't have any friends who are going to be in the program (yet!). PM me and I'll send you my facebook info (or you can send me yours and I'll add you, either way works).

Reactions: 1 users
:X3::X3::X3::X3::X3:
It's me again, back to ask some more questions. Can I just say first of all how in love I am with you current SMPers? You've been so friendly and helpful, and I really appreciate all of your guidance!

I am completely unfamiliar with DC (really, actually, I'm completely unfamiliar with the entire east coast). Where would be the best place to look for housing? I know rent is steep, but I'm currently in the Bay Area, so that's nothing new to me. I want to live somewhere close to campus if possible. Also, when did you all start looking for housing? I'll be doing my search from across the country, so any tips you have would be greatly appreciated!

Also, for people who are joining this class- did we get that facebook group up and running yet?

OMG thank you!!! Keep sending your love ;)

I was just as unfamiliar as you are... the most common areas of residency are Rosslyn and Glover Park.... these are closer to campus and you can get housing with 5-10 min walking to campus and 15-20 (depending where to you are) to groceries...
I started looking around June/July but I was out of the country so it was very complicated for me... I suggest starting early!!! That are some nice places that get full around March!!

You can look at Craigslist or realtors, HOWEVER, these are my advice to look for:
1. Always try to find more info in the house, such as size and such from other reliable sources
2. The house will never be as nice as the pictures posted
3. If you want to pay cheap, ranging from about $900-$1000 your room will be SUPER small, as in you can only fit a single bed and your room will forever be disorganized because you just don't have space
4. ROOM with other SMPs or M1s, but NOT M2, because they are on a different test schedule and will party the day before your exam.
5. Try to find people you can talk to, when issues arise, for example, don't fall for the: I want cable with sports package... Seriously, you are there to study!
6. Make sure your landlord is a reliable person and you can contact him/her in case there is an issue in the house, I'm going to tell you from personal experience I had a terrible landlord and had to move middle semester
7. DO NOT rent the basement! Don't fall for it! You will have no A/C during the summer, and no heat during the winter, you will have no windows ( DC code require windows) and your life will be very sad because of it... unless you don't care, then go for it!
8. Try rooming with someone in this area that can go look at the house before you guys close the deal, seriously its hard to find someone willing to do that but so worth it!
9. Lastly, look for places you can have maybe 4 roommates... 6 is way too much and there will be some arguments going on...

If you create a FB page, share it with Amy so house postings can be put in there!

Sorry for the long post! :p

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
:X3::X3::X3::X3::X3:

OMG thank you!!! Keep sending your love ;)

I was just as unfamiliar as you are... the most common areas of residency are Rosslyn and Glover Park.... these are closer to campus and you can get housing with 5-10 min walking to campus and 15-20 (depending where to you are) to groceries...
I started looking around June/July but I was out of the country so it was very complicated for me... I suggest starting early!!! That are some nice places that get full around March!!

You can look at Craigslist or realtors, HOWEVER, these are my advice to look for:
1. Always try to find more info in the house, such as size and such from other reliable sources
2. The house will never be as nice as the pictures posted
3. If you want to pay cheap, ranging from about $900-$1000 your room will be SUPER small, as in you can only fit a single bed and your room will forever be disorganized because you just don't have space
4. ROOM with other SMPs or M1s, but NOT M2, because they are on a different test schedule and will party the day before your exam.
5. Try to find people you can talk to, when issues arise, for example, don't fall for the: I want cable with sports package... Seriously, you are there to study!
6. Make sure your landlord is a reliable person and you can contact him/her in case there is an issue in the house, I'm going to tell you from personal experience I had a terrible landlord and had to move middle semester
7. DO NOT rent the basement! Don't fall for it! You will have no A/C during the summer, and no heat during the winter, you will have no windows ( DC code require windows) and your life will be very sad because of it... unless you don't care, then go for it!
8. Try rooming with someone in this area that can go look at the house before you guys close the deal, seriously its hard to find someone willing to do that but so worth it!
9. Lastly, look for places you can have maybe 4 roommates... 6 is way too much and there will be some arguments going on...

If you create a FB page, share it with Amy so house postings can be put in there!

Sorry for the long post! :p

You have been amazing! You're definitely making this process easier! I have one question that I'm hoping that you can answer. The tuition for the smp is $47,839, but how much in loans do SMP-ers usually take out? How much additional is usually needed to live comfortably for the year?

Facebook group is now created if anyone wants to join! Just search on Facebook for Georgetown SMP Class of 2016 and it should pop right up.

Also, @whitecupcake , thank you again! That is very, very helpful info to have. No basements for me!

SDN stopped sending me notifications, thank goodness @whitecupcake just told me today that there was indeed movement on this thread and that SDN was just being silly!

ALSO YAY FACEBOOK GROUP!!! :D

You have been amazing! You're definitely making this process easier! I have one question that I'm hoping that you can answer. The tuition for the smp is $47,839, but how much in loans do SMP-ers usually take out? How much additional is usually needed to live comfortably for the year?

Yeah, they offer about $78,000 and its enough to pay for rent, utilities and groceries... You don't have to accept everything, you can kind of decide after you have a place already and know how much rent will be.
Also, utilities go up during the winter because of the cold! And the Fall semester has a $2k charge for health insurance, which every student has to have it, unless you already have one and has proof of it!
I live pretty comfortably, but I am not close to Georgetown, I walk about 23 min to class every morning, which I love, and because of it my apartment is much bigger than what you would get with the house...

APARTMENTS close by, might be an option too... I have a fixed rate, with all utilities except internet included, so it doesn't matter how much I use the oven, how hot my water is, how hot or cold I make my room, my monthly statement is always the same... and then I don't have to worry about shoveling snow, or leaves out of the way, and there is the security of not everyone accessing the building... but Georgetown overall is pretty safe...

Email, and when you get access to the Georgetown version of MyAccess, you will be able to sign in, accept offer, and then request the refund...
Usually before class starts in August...
Does anyone know how you're notified of financial aid and when?

Email, and when you get access to the Georgetown version of MyAccess, you will be able to sign in, accept offer, and then request the refund...
Usually before class starts in August...
Does anyone know how you're notified of financial aid and when?

Hello everyone!

I recently applied to the Georgetown SMP. This program is definitely my top choice, but I hope I'm not applying too late. I'm applying with a cGPA- 3.07, sGPA- 3.43, MCAT-33 (10P,11V,12B). Relevant experience includes working full time as an ER tech and a TA for A&P at our local university. Letters of rec from med school profs and and ER physician. How competitive do you think I am?

Any input or advice is much appreciated!! :)

Thanks!

Hello everyone!

I recently applied to the Georgetown SMP. This program is definitely my top choice, but I hope I'm not applying too late. I'm applying with a cGPA- 3.07, sGPA- 3.43, MCAT-33 (10P,11V,12B). Relevant experience includes working full time as an ER tech and a TA for A&P at our local university. Letters of rec from med school profs and and ER physician. How competitive do you think I am?

Any input or advice is much appreciated!! :)

Thanks!

Definitely not applying too late, and definitely competitive. Wishing you luck!! :)

Hi everyone!

Nice to meet you all! These posts have been super insightful! I was recently accepted into the SMP program and am still deciding whether or not it would be a good fit for me. I am an undergrad at UCLA and currently have a 3.64 (Microbiology major, classics minor). However, my MCAT score is a bit on the lower end. My extracurriculars include 2 years of hospital volunteering, 3 years of clinical research, 3 years of shadowing with 2 publications, and a few other clubs on campus. I was just wondering if the SMP would strengthen my application for medical school, and how helpful the SMP is if you are applying to medical school in june before you start the program?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone!

Nice to meet you all! These posts have been super insightful! I was recently accepted into the SMP program and am still deciding whether or not it would be a good fit for me. I am an undergrad at UCLA and currently have a 3.64 (Microbiology major, classics minor). However, my MCAT score is a bit on the lower end (28--9/10/9). My extracurriculars include 2 years of hospital volunteering, 3 years of clinical research, 3 years of shadowing with 2 publications, and a few other clubs on campus. I was just wondering if the SMP would strengthen my application for medical school, and how helpful the SMP is if you are applying to medical school in june before you start the program?

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

Nice to meet you all! These posts have been super insightful! I was recently accepted into the SMP program and am still deciding whether or not it would be a good fit for me. I am an undergrad at UCLA and currently have a 3.64 (Microbiology major, classics minor). However, my MCAT score is a bit on the lower end (28--9/10/9). My extracurriculars include 2 years of hospital volunteering, 3 years of clinical research, 3 years of shadowing with 2 publications, and a few other clubs on campus. I was just wondering if the SMP would strengthen my application for medical school, and how helpful the SMP is if you are applying to medical school in june before you start the program?
Hi! Congrats on your acceptance!
It seems that you have a very impressive application, and the only thing in your way would be your MCAT score (for MD schools at least), so if anything I think it might be easier (and a LOT cheaper) if you retook the MCAT and do really well on it (the equivalent of a 30+). Going to this program might be risky for someone like you, just because your uGPA is already strong. I'm not sure if schools will look past your MCAT if you have an impressive showing in the SMP, maybe one of the current-SMPers can answer that better (I am going to be going there next year so can't offer the best advice yet haha).

I also am applying this June, and for what its worth, I even think you have a decent chance at MD schools with your current stats, but idk if others on SDN would agree with this. Either way, apply early and broadly, that's what I plan on doing! :)

Reactions: 2 users
Hi everyone!

Hi! Congrats on your acceptance!
It seems that you have a very impressive application, and the only thing in your way would be your MCAT score (for MD schools at least), so if anything I think it might be easier (and a LOT cheaper) if you retook the MCAT and do really well on it (the equivalent of a 30+). Going to this program might be risky for someone like you, just because your uGPA is already strong. I'm not sure if schools will look past your MCAT if you have an impressive showing in the SMP, maybe one of the current-SMPers can answer that better (I am going to be going there next year so can't offer the best advice yet haha).

I also am applying this June, and for what its worth, I even think you have a decent chance at MD schools with your current stats, but idk if others on SDN would agree with this. Either way, apply early and broadly, that's what I plan on doing! :)

What doctordoctor14 said! Your science GPA isn't listed - if that is very low, then the advice may change, but if it's around your cumulative then I'd say retaking the MCAT makes way more sense for your application.

What doctordoctor14 said! Your science GPA isn't listed - if that is very low, then the advice may change, but if it's around your cumulative then I'd say retaking the MCAT makes way more sense for your application.

Hello!

My science gpa is a 3.5. I am considering retaking the mcat but would want to avoid that if possible! It seems like this program is more suited for helping people with lower gpas strengthen their application, but is it beneficial in terms of experience?

Hello!

My science gpa is a 3.5. I am considering retaking the mcat but would want to avoid that if possible! It seems like this program is more suited for helping people with lower gpas strengthen their application, but is it beneficial in terms of experience?

I hate to say it, but the MCAT is the only thing that is immediately keeping your application down - and while it is an excellent experience in terms of prepping for medical school, the price tag, lack of free time outside of studying/study groups, and the potential to do poorly should not be taken lightly. The MCAT is some weeks of more studying, a couple hundred dollars, and then months extra to have time to do things you won't be able to once you're in medical school. Although I am extremely happy spending my time this way (I am and will always be a proud nerd), I'm sure there are many who would rather be spending the time doing other things.

If you retake the MCAT, you'll have a much wider pool of schools that will consider you than if you just do this program...I don't think the SMP would change your school choices for the most part, because a 28 will keep many schools from moving forward with you, at least until late in the game. It sucks, especially with the new MCAT, I know - but a couple months in you'll realize how easy the MCAT was compared to what you'll be going through in med classes.

Ultimately it's your choice - we'd be happy to have you in the community and you'd definitely get some great knowledge out of it, but in most cases like this the SMP would do relatively little if you're looking to actually strengthen your application if you've still got a 28 hanging there. In summary, re-take MCAT + SMP = ultra-prepared for med school and great strengthening of application (and greater school choice), keep MCAT + SMP = ultra-prepared for med school but not really changing the pool of schools that would consider you now anyway.

I know that the deadline to apply is in May, but since it is rolling admission is it much, much harder/pretty much too late to apply? I've just made the decision to apply and I think I should have my app ready by April

3.2 sGPA , 32 MCAT

A bunch of people in our class applied at the deadline and were fine, with your scores and lower too. Of course, that doesn't mean you should wait until the deadline. ;) Good luck!

Hello!

What my friend said!

Honestly speaking, if I had your stats when I had a 28 MCAT score, I would've done what I did (study harder and retake the MCAT, maybe pay 2k for the review classes) and apply but I would've skipped spending 75k in the SMP... but if you want a strong informed decision, call the SMP office, speak with Amy and ask her opinion.... with a 3.5-3.6 this program could damage you more than help... depending on how you do in here, and if you don't do well, it will just tell med school you are not ready for them....

I thought this video was awesome. Answers alot of questions about Georgetown's SMP Program. Amy Richards was the speaker.

Reactions: 5 users
Complete 3/4! How long does it take to hear back? About a month I'm guessing...

I thought this video was awesome. Answers alot of questions about Georgetown's SMP Program. Amy Richards was the speaker.

thank you for this. so informative!! and makes me excited about the program.

Hey guys! I just sent in my recommendation letters and I was wondering how long it took for you guys to be marked as complete after you submitted everything

Waitlisted last week on Feb. 27 :/
I was complete 2/10. Good luck to everyone; I plan to withdraw (I was accepted today to Cincy's program ^.^)

Hi guys,

I recently found out about the Georgetown SMP program, and am really interested in applying for this year. However, I have a few concerns as I will be a Canadian applicant. My stats are ~3.45 GPA, 26 MCAT, and a very competitive GRE score (over 90th percentile in all three sections). Given that Canadian medical schools require much higher GPAs (3.9 to be competitive), I will likely not have a chance of acceptance here.

To everyone who is in the program currently, do you know of any Canadians in the program, and do you happen to know how they are doing in their med school applications? Also, would my low MCAT score decrease my chances of getting into the SMP program (will be retaking it before med school application), or do you think my high GRE score could make up for that? Thanks!

Hi guys,

I recently found out about the Georgetown SMP program, and am really interested in applying for this year. However, I have a few concerns as I will be a Canadian applicant. My stats are ~3.45 GPA, 26 MCAT, and a very competitive GRE score (over 90th percentile in all three sections). Given that Canadian medical schools require much higher GPAs (3.9 to be competitive), I will likely not have a chance of acceptance here.

To everyone who is in the program currently, do you know of any Canadians in the program, and do you happen to know how they are doing in their med school applications? Also, would my low MCAT score decrease my chances of getting into the SMP program (will be retaking it before med school application), or do you think my high GRE score could make up for that? Thanks!

We have 2 Canadians in our program this year, as well as other international students. It's definitely not everyone-applying-gets-in-this-year sort of thing, but the general consensus seems to be "better than nothing" given how difficult applying is for international students regardless. Someone else may be able to give a better answer.

Anyways, the international/Canadian aspect won't keep you from getting in, is one main point of that. The MCAT, I'm not so sure about. Still, if accepted, they would likely have you retake the MCAT.

How are the grades converted into GPA on the grade conversion chart? (i.e. How does Honors, High Pass, Pass translate into GPA)

I'm guessing Honors= 4.0. How about the others?

How are the grades converted into GPA on the grade conversion chart? (i.e. How does Honors, High Pass, Pass translate into GPA)

I'm guessing Honors= 4.0. How about the others?
Found this on their website (http://smp.georgetown.edu/home/curriculum)

Grade on Graduate Transcript Interpretation

A Honors for medical students
(top 10 to 15% of med class)
A- or B+ High Pass for medical students
(next 10 to 15% of med class)
B or B- Pass for medical students
(majority of first year med class)
C Passing but less than satisfactory performance
F Unsatisfactory performance
No credit given for grad course

EDIT: A- is probably 3.6-3.7, B+ = 3.3, etc. similar to AAMC conversions (just my guess, I am not sure about this though).

Yay to everyone who was accepted! I guess we'll be suffering together next year! :highfive:hahaha

I was wondering if anyone currently in the SMP (cupcakes! ;) ) had any advice on how to do well in classes. I've never studied for med school classes so I don't know what to expect! D:

I graduated from the SMP in June 2014 and was accepted to medical school this December. I didn't apply during the program so this was my first app cycle. I worked in undergrad full time as a medical scribe program coordinator, so going from having barely any time in undergrad to study to having what was really a ton of time outside class to study was an enormous adjustment. I had a very close friend group during the program and we all had very different learning and study methods. Some tips/facts that might be helpful based on our year:
1) The note taking service is amazing. I found going through the powerpoints once before a lecture, going to (or watching) the lecture, and then reviewing the student notes 1-2 more times following was sufficient.
2) There will be some professors who will spend their lectures talking about material that really isn't on the exams at all. For these classes, you can always use the lecture videos instead and watch them at a higher speed to save time.
3) Get or download the Board Review Series books for additional review if you need it (to identify high-yield info) and if you are struggling with anatomy, get a book of cadaver pictures that will help with practicals.
4) Don't get too many resources and try to use them all. Identify what works for you early and don't try to memorize every little fact from every book you can find.
5) Make VERY sure to make time for things like working out, sleeping, and eating healthily. It really, really does seriously improve your ability to think and recall when you go into an exam well-rested and relaxed, as opposed to being over-anxious and miserable because you're sleep-deprived.
6) Recognize that your friends will study differently than you and that's okay. Just because your friend is studying until 3am every day and you are studying until 10p and going to bed early doesn't mean that your friend will automatically do better. Everyone has their own pace and method and it's important not to let that get to your head and make you feel inadequate or underprepared.

***7) Try to find some way to keep medicine relevant. The SMP can really disillusion you if you are not someone getting straight A's (I didn't). It can be hard to remember that the goal isn't just GETTING IN to medical school, the goal is to become an effective physician ready to care for patients. It can be really hard to watch your friends get interviews and acceptances if you don't have any yourself. Since I didn't apply during the program and all of my friends did, it was really hard to feel like my acceptance was so far away. I started volunteering at the Arlington Free Clinic in Arlington twice monthly (10-15 minutes from the school). I made friends with the docs and staff there and the experience kept me grounded and reminded me that it isn't just the acceptance, it's medicine overall that is the priority. There are tons of free clinics and similar opportunities in the area.

Hope that helps :) Keep your heads up!

Reactions: 7 users
Does anyone have an idea of "chances" for waitlisted students? I was likely waitlisted because I do not have an MCAT score yet (May 22), but I was hoping that a waitlist isn't just their way of not denying peopl right of the bat. Any insight?

Focus and do well on your MCAT. Whats your current GPA? I know students are pulled off the waitlist even through July.

3.1 sGPA but hopefully higher after I get grades for the two classes I am in.

Does anyone have an idea of "chances" for waitlisted students? I was likely waitlisted because I do not have an MCAT score yet (May 22), but I was hoping that a waitlist isn't just their way of not denying peopl right of the bat. Any insight?

If you watch the video posted somewhere above, Amy Richards (program director) mentions that the wait list moves like crazy throughout the early summer, as students who were accepted into the SMP find out they got into medical school instead. Just be patient!

Have any current SMP'ers get an invite to GUSOM yet?

Question for current students - What does the class schedule for the fall and spring semesters look like?

That is just a course listing, every class isn't taken at the same time.

I'd be happy to provide a better breakdown in a few days post-med exams, unless one of my colleagues beats me to it. :) If it helps, we're finishing up our last medical class, Sexual Development & Reproduction, on Friday - then Neuro and APP and Physio paper for the rest of our time. We took a "last day of med lectures!" selfie today. No shame.

So excited to have received my acceptance today!! I also got into EVMS and am waiting on UCincinnati but I'm so undecided! For current SMPers who might have been on the fence about which of these awesome programs to chose, why did you end up choosing Georgetown? I know its one of the better know programs but I also read that not many of the SMP students actually make it into Georgetown compared to EVMS where most of the SMP students do. That's the reason I might be leaning more towards EVMS but I would like to hear what all of you have to say :)

Schedule (for our year):

Biomedical Careers/Pathways - August - December
MCP - August - beginning September
MNE - September - beginning October
Physiology Forum - October - mid November
MIM - October - mid November
PGA - October
Genetics - early-mid November
Physiology Forum -
CP - mid-November - first half of January
GI - second half of January, beginning of February
Renal - February
SDR - End of February, March (exams today)
Neuro, APP, Research Paper - after spring break (the week after next) to the end of May/first week of June.

Reactions: 4 users
So excited to have received my acceptance today!! I also got into EVMS and am waiting on UCincinnati but I'm so undecided! For current SMPers who might have been on the fence about which of these awesome programs to chose, why did you end up choosing Georgetown? I know its one of the better know programs but I also read that not many of the SMP students actually make it into Georgetown compared to EVMS where most of the SMP students do. That's the reason I might be leaning more towards EVMS but I would like to hear what all of you have to say :)

I'll just take the most recent convo I had that compared GUSOM vs others for me :p Sorry if some pieces are random, they made sense for the girl I was talking with LOL.

Cons - price, you're working your butt off - it is the oldest, most respected, and most challenging SMP, and you're working against top med applicants who got into GUSOM (which, overall, I actually really like and is part of the reason why the GU SMP is taken seriously by other schools)

Pros - New city, excellent professors, a chance to see how you like a systems and integrated curriculum (vs. the discipline type - a lot of people like this, I think it works excellently as an intro if you've got another round with med school anyways), a ~15% chance of getting into Georgetown SOM year of, med school bigs and advisors (they're really good), a ton of new friends and people that are in the same boat as you, and 100% the best ever experience that will let you know whether med school is right for/gives you amazing interview fodder because you actually know what you're getting into over all other applicants; also, if you go to GUSOM after, you don't have to retake the 1st year med courses that you do; and if you go anywhere else, you have a major head start - most SMPs are the top of their classes at whatever school they go to, since they get to learn material in advance but also how to study. Originally the chance to be *in* classes with med students instead of mirroring (as they do with Tufts) was a big deciding factor. I also really wanted the big class because I love meeting new people and that just meant more friends hehe :D

(this is from a convo with someone in the Midwest, and I mentioned Temple, but you may find it useful: ) If you don't mind heading out East, you may want to consider Temple's program just because you're automatically in that med school, and that's admittedly much less stress emotionally and financially applications-wise; but, I wanted to have the chance to come back home. That's one of the main reasons why I turned down my interview for Temple's post bac after getting in to GU SMP, as well as acceptances at other SMP/masters - because GU SMP has the best national placement, and gave me flexibility to come back.

Last edited:
Accepted! Complete 3/10. Accepted 3/13.

3.42 cGPA, 3.1 sGPA. 11/11/11 MCAT. DOWNWARD trend GPA.

Good luck to everyone else and look forward to seeing you all! :soexcited:

Accepted! Complete 3/10. Accepted 3/13.

3.42 cGPA, 3.1 sGPA. 11/11/11 MCAT. DOWNWARD trend GPA.

Good luck to everyone else and look forward to seeing you all! :soexcited:

Congratulations!

Does anyone know if it unusual that I was also completed on 3/10, but I did not hear back on the 13th? In other words, do they generally review all completed applications on the day they meet, or just as many as they have time for?

Complete 3/10
Accepted 3/23

Good luck to everyone else!

Reactions: 2 users
Complete 3/4
Waitlisted 3/13

Got an e-mail from admissions "Please explain your grades" 3/17
Sent explanation 3/17

ACCEPTED 3/23!!!!!!!!
@Schwann Lake you were right on!

Last edited: