Getting a head start

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well, the titles don't show, but they are both dairy farmers pocket Spanish dictionaries. They go into a little bit of medical terminology since it is often the workers who find and treat down cows and lameness and need to know the meds.

Members don't see this ad.

Oh no I wasn't serious, I just didn't know how to fit a joke in. I apologize if my attempt at humor failed.
From previous posts I think it's pretty obvious that you're a hard worker and high achiever, and are looking for ways to most effectively utilize your time until school starts.

It's all good, that's why I replied first with the assumption that it was a joke.

Tone is hard sometimes over the interwebs.

Reactions: 1 user
My sister got me that anatomy colouring book. It was super cool and I regretted not actually using it. If I could do it again I'd definitely recommend that. The fun and relaxation of colouring while also learning some of your first year memorisation stuff.

Here's an Amazon search for ya:
http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...vptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=t&ref=pd_sl_7x08l1e328_b
My bf got me one and I love it. Not that I'm actually using it to study. I just like coloring.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Preparing like Rocky for our prize fight? I don't need to train though, it'll be a cakewalk.

Cakeroll*

092810-078-1.jpg

;) ❤️

Reactions: 1 users
It's all good, that's why I replied first with the assumption that it was a joke.

Tone is hard sometimes over the interwebs.
I was just hoping that I didn't misstep, and then accidentally put my my foot in my mouth.

I was just hoping that I didn't misstep, and then accidentally put my my foot in my mouth.

This is completely unrelated to the topic afoot, but why in the world don't you have an avatar? I don't know what to associate you with. It bugs me a smidgen every time you post. :p

This is completely unrelated to the topic afoot, but why in the world don't you have an avatar? I don't know what to associate you with. It bugs me a smidgen every time you post. :p

Satisfied?
I don't have one though because I am lazy and uncreative.

Yeeeup, this is forever going to be you in my head:

stock-photo-57339620-businessman-icon-with-question-mark-on-his-head.jpg

:)
Bahahaha this literally made me laugh randomly in my office and then my colleagues were confused.