Getting another internship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yaksa

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just started to work in cvs as an intern. annnnndddd I think it is horrible.

Is it possible to quit internship with cvs and get another with one of competing chains? Does it look bad on my resume that i quit cvs internship?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I just started to work in cvs as an intern. annnnndddd I think it is horrible.

Is it possible to quit internship with cvs and get another with one of competing chains? Does it look bad on my resume that i quit cvs internship?
Yes it's possible. Don't quit though until you have a job at a new place.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks!
Are you an intern at a retail? any tips?
Yea I am. I worked as a tech before starting pharm school last pharm. I worked at CVS for 1 year as a tech before a left for Wal-Mart. I'm much much happier than at CVS. Good luck to you.

Reactions: 1 user
Just curious; what makes it horrible, for an intern, anyways? I'm wondering because so many of my classmates are interviewing for CVS for summer internship positions. :eek:

My store is pretty tough, but I can't imagine it being any worse.

All of the chains are roughly the same. CVS may be the worse by it is only by a matter of small degree. What matters more are your managers that you work under and your coworkers. If you find out you can't handle retail you better start planning quick.