Getting back into school mode?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smileyman22336

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've taken a year off from school! In the process I've had a lot of free time, got some work experience, etc. I am a parent now. School's a little under a month away and considering that I'm going to be a P3 and haven't been on the grind in a little less than a year, I'm a little rusty and just wondering what I can do to get back in the game...if anything.

Members don't see this ad.

P3 year is all review so you're essentially learning what you really need to learn.

P3 year is all review so you're essentially learning what you really need to learn.
The amount of new content depends on the school.

I'd say focusing on time management is the most important thing you can do.

Members don't see this ad :)
P3 wasn't review in my program, it was by far the toughest year. I agree with time management -- even without kids I had to pull more than a few all nighters and wasn't slacking much in the interim. I remember one student in the class ahead who also delayed a year, coming back with our P3. . .I don't remember if they made it though that year, but I know she had a tough time of it. Our program was very intense in the 3rd year, so it might be different for you.

P3 was definitely not review at my school either.

All 4 years will be review for a genius like me.