Getting through First Aid 2-3 times and CRAMFIGHTER

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GreenEyes09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I bought the subscription to CramFighter and had a quick question:

Do you have any tips for arranging your CramFighter schedule?
For example, if I am starting board prep now and want to get through FA 2-3 times, how do you arrange that in cramfighter? How long are you giving yourselves to get through a pass of FA?

Sorry if its a newbie question...

Members don't see this ad.

I only used cramfighter for a week with a free trial but I think there is a way for you to input # of passes when you select a specific resource. IDK if you can adjust the number of days for each pass (like longer for first compared to subsequent pasesses). If you tell the system that you want to go through FA 3 times and you have 3 months of study, it will equally space the # of pages so that you finish each pass in one month. It will output the number of pages you have to go through each day to be able to do that.

Normally a first in depth pass of FA can easily take 3-4 weeks depending on your other obligations.

Hey guys,

So I bought the subscription to CramFighter and had a quick question:

Do you have any tips for arranging your CramFighter schedule?
For example, if I am starting board prep now and want to get through FA 2-3 times, how do you arrange that in cramfighter? How long are you giving yourselves to get through a pass of FA?

Sorry if its a newbie question...
Maybe it's just me but I find the whole "getting through FA X number of times" a somewhat misguided role. Yes, it is the skeleton you hang everything around, but IMO you get much more mileage from your time doing questions. I would go through the USMLERX Qbank, which will get you through FA as you quz yourself and learn all the right and wrong answers. Reading FA plainly without context is great for memorizing facts, but you really need the context to be solid come test day.