GIF Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
tumblr_m04slhcbFo1qh0stoo1_500.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
My dogs do that ****e - and they try to get on the bed too - bastards.... :lol:

tumblr_luqbcyAT7e1r0gxw3.gif
Ugh so does mine! He STARES and STARES at the BF and gets sooo mad at him. It's hilarious!

Ugh so does mine! He STARES and STARES at the BF and gets sooo mad at him. It's hilarious!

At least you have a BF - mine are always just random lads from the pub......:rolleyes:

ummmmm....yeah - that's my dog... he doesn't want you here.... that's his spot on the bed.... yep...... :laugh:

At least you have a BF - mine are always just random lads from the pub......:rolleyes:

ummmmm....yeah - that's my dog... he doesn't want you here.... that's his spot on the bed.... yep...... :laugh:
:smuggrin:

My dogs through the dog door at home. Doesn't work well for them.

My dogs do that ****e - and they try to get on the bed too - bastards.... :lol:

tumblr_luqbcyAT7e1r0gxw3.gif

My dog didn't understand what was going on at first. (I got her when I was nine. She's now twelve. Big adjustments). We made her sit on her own pillow. Now she just sleeps.

Why would you even know about this.. ugh. ew. :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
Rofl I didn't specifically google "cats watching people have sex," it's just a rather entertaining tumblr that has been passed around the internet over the last bit.

Mmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmm, riiiiiiiight.
NQ8ta.gif

In all seriousness though, I'm not surprised you found this on Tumblr. I'm always hesitant to check Tumblr in public, because I never know what might show up lol.

LMAO! I love how it doesn't even phase the cat on the back of the couch.

I have to say, the more I see this man the more I could see myself making out with him. I'm just sayin

:thumbup: I don't really like the picture in here, but I definitely enjoy seeing the other ones more and more.. :laugh:

Devyn and I arguing about which is better whiskey or tequila (We finally agree that margaritas are the best and decide to go get one...:p)

1rAalOdaMk-JenbWuOvkXw2.gif

:laugh: we can definitely get margaritas together for sure!!!

I have to say, the more I see this man the more I could see myself making out with him. I'm just sayin

I like him in some photos and gifs... but WS avatar - he is feckin creepy.... :scared: