GIF Wars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
tumblr_m8r3g7dzQx1rnbgkp.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Giants Jets on Saturday. We should have gotten tickets and gone to the game together....

All I have to say to you is: SUPERBOWLS!

That would have been fun!

I wish I had a witty comeback, but the Jets have been a serious disappointment lately. While I will NEVER be a Giants fan, I admire their coaching approach and it gets things done.

Oh and to make sure I am sticking with the whole this is a gif thread:

bscelebr.gif

See sometimes they score:D

As long as we are doing football GIFs.... this is one of my favorites from the playoffs last year when the Giants won vs SF to head to SuperBowl...

More like a soccer celebration!

[YOUTUBE]JNxuK4aqv_Q[/YOUTUBE]

Members don't see this ad :)
As long as we are doing football GIFs.... this is one of my favorites from the playoffs last year when the Giants won vs SF to head to SuperBowl...

More like a soccer celebration!

[YOUTUBE]JNxuK4aqv_Q[/YOUTUBE]

HAHA! I know you can't hear the kicker, but I could definitely read his lips on that one!

Members don't see this ad :)
Weird maybe it is your computer because they all show up for me, they even work on my phone. :)

They don't work for me either :( I don't know why that happens, but I've done it before too.

Hopefully this one shows up okay :D

human%20octopus.gif

:(

I know they aren't visible for you guys (SOV and devyn informed me of this in the lounge), but I can see them and they make me happy... So :p

I can't remember what website I got them from either so I don't have a link, you will just have to use your imagination.

When you are posting them, are you right clicking on the photo and selecting 'copy image URL' and then posting here using the 'Insert image' thingy? (square with mountains in it)

:(

I know they aren't visible for you guys (SOV and devyn informed me of this in the lounge), but I can see them and they make me happy... So :p

I can't remember what website I got them from either so I don't have a link, you will just have to use your imagination.
This one again?

tumblr_lpea5876vh1qzm87go1_r1_250.gif

When you are posting them, are you right clicking on the photo and selecting 'copy image URL' and then posting here using the 'Insert image' thingy? (square with mountains in it)

It has to do with my internet service. Some of the gifs I post work and others do not.

This one again?

tumblr_lpea5876vh1qzm87go1_r1_250.gif

Yes, that is one of them, there were 6 of them and I posted all of them.

Can't remember if this one has been posted before or not, but it always cracks me up! :laugh:

tumblr_m98k14kytY1qmsx00.gif