Girls and Med School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Really, are you seriously taking into account the accessibility of undergraduate women when choosing a school? This has got to be a freaking joke.

I have an amazing mental image of a scruffy looking fat guy saying "hey, I'm a medical student, want to get into my van? I have candy...":laugh:

and more:banana:

Members don't see this ad.

so florida is really much better than chicago or albany/westchester area? i dont think there are any med schools in the south that would accept me. i guess the closest might be evms(but it's not really south). but if i go into usmc, i'll spend at least 1yr in Nas Pensacola, and then go either to Beaufort,SC or Miramar Air Station.

Please don't insult the Marine Corps. IF you actually managed to make it through basic and the Crucible, they'd kick that mysogonistic attitude out of you real quick.

And, no, I don't think he's looking for dating advice. I think, in essence, he's looking for a hooker who'll give it away.

Hey what do american girls think of med school? i'm not american and for long term relationships i intend to go back to east europe some day. but for now i want to know if it will be easier for me to have an american gf as a 1st yr med student or as an officer in usmc? my criteria for a gf: blonde, cute, not fat, not flat. at my ugrad most girls are too "intellectual", so i hope if my med school is located in a different college town, ugrad girls there will be more easygoing. Also, i like the girls at my ugrad, but as you see i dont have too much success.

And another question: is it easier for a man like me in the south(like florida) or in northeast(again i go to a serious school, but there are also schools like suny albany where girls should be more accessible), or in midwest(i.e. chicago)?

You absolutely 100% will remain a virgin throughout the 4 years of medical school.

Members don't see this ad :)
You absolutely 100% will remain a virgin throughout the 4 years of medical school.

I don't know. Maybe he'll lower his standards substantially after a few years.

"Well Ms. Johnson, I think it's just eczema. So...what are you doing later?"

:laugh:

I don't know. Maybe he'll lower his standards substantially after a few years.

"Well Ms. Johnson, I think it's just eczema. So...what are you doing later?"

:laugh:

Why is everyone assuming that q123 will make it in and then through medical school (at least an american one)?

10180188_b56ef7d76b.jpg

Where the bitches at?

Please don't insult the Marine Corps. IF you actually managed to make it through basic and the Crucible, they'd kick that mysogonistic atttitude out of you real quick.

And, no, I don't think he's looking for dating advice. I think, in essence, he's looking for a hooker who'll give it away.

Hookers don't give it away. They get paid for what they do.

I can't believe I missed this thread all day. Best post since "Help! I think I broke my penile bone!"
Best post in that thread: "Er, great one, doc! So why is it called a boner if there's no bone?"

I am so glad this thread was resurrected.

Best post in that thread: "Er, great one, doc! So why is it called a boner if there's no bone?"

Excuse me sir, I was fully enjoying this thread as it mainly concerned itself with boobies. No more boner talk.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm pretty sure that pic has been posted in this thread already. We've been going places for a while now.

I'm pretty sure that pic has been posted in this thread already. We've been going places for a while now.

Oh no, I must have missed it. Which means I missed precious conversation. My best bet is to take it down....

Interesting, do you have a research interest in diseases of the prostate?
Current methodologies in rapid relief for erectile dysfunction only, I'm afraid.

And curing pan ca. I want to put myself out of a job.

Also, there are few things worse than shouting "trans-urethral resection of the prostate" 985277842 times in a crowded office over the phone at old men.

Current methodologies in rapid relief for erectile dysfunction only, I'm afraid.

And curing pan ca. I want to put myself out of a job.

Also, there are few things worse than shouting "trans-urethral resection of the prostate" 985277842 times in a crowded office over the phone at old men.

Isn't that what we were discussing most of yesterday on this thread?

Isn't that what we were discussing most of yesterday on this thread?
Yes.

But I'm afraid you have to fit into a very restricted category to be one of my subjects. Other girls have lower standards.

Yes.

But I'm afraid you have to fit into a very restricted category to be one of my subjects. Other girls have lower standards.

Good thing I don't suffer from the aforementioned affliction, if you are suggesting you would be unwilling to treat me, though I've got to say refusing care is not something a future doctor should incorporate in her career.

Good thing I don't suffer from the aforementioned affliction, if you are suggesting you would be unwilling to treat me, though I've got to say refusing care is not something a future doctor should incorporate in her career.
I'm going to start a boutique practice for that affliction- attending surgeons only.

Please don't insult the Marine Corps. IF you actually managed to make it through basic and the Crucible, they'd kick that mysogonistic atttitude out of you real quick.

I kind of doubt that. Also, he wasn't actually even insulting the Marine Corps...?

Does anyone think q123 is Corpus Callosum from the MCAT forums? I won't call out the similarities, but they're quite striking...

I was in the Marines and I can tell you the only people I saw "change" through the process to any appreciable degree were mentally suspect to begin with.

I hope I've never unlucky enough for this guy to treat me *if* he becomes a doctor.

Hookers don't give it away. They get paid for what they do.

Duh! :rolleyes: To make things clearer for you perhaps I should have said he was, in essence, looking for a hooker who'd actually give it away. Now do you get the joke?

This thread is making me miss 4chan...
Ugh. The cesspit of the Internet. Their latest fame was attained by a poster who posted photos of his latest acts of necrophilia and dismemberment in what looked like a 3rd world morgue. 4chan will make you lose your faith in humanity.

I'm so saddened that I just discovered this thread.

There's also currently another lull in boobversation. C'mon y'all.

See a breast reduction in person and you'll never think about them the same way again.

grrr. It figures.

I dated someone once that had a reduction (we had broken up long since, but were still friends). It took quite a while for her to appreciate the benefits and get over the pain; then, they didn't remain reduced. That was unfortunate for her.

grrr. It figures.

I dated someone once that had a reduction (we had broken up long since, but were still friends). It took quite a while for her to appreciate the benefits and get over the pain; then, they didn't remain reduced. That was unfortunate for her.
No, I meant you'll never think about breasts the same way if you see (and smell) the surgery in person!

Oh I know. I was just contributing, not really responding to anyone. :) The only surgery I've ever seen was a carotid endarterectomy, and that was sweet. Breast reduction, I'll pass (in every sense).