Girls I need your help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sapphire2515

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is a question for the girls. For most interviews there are tours, which requires a decent amount of walking. Would you recommend bringing sneakers and changing before the tour or just wearing flats that day? I have my first interview in a few days and I am still undecided on what I should do!

Members don't see this ad.

This is a question for the girls. For most interviews there are tours, which requires a decent amount of walking. Would you recommend bringing sneakers and changing before the tour or just wearing flats that day? I have my first interview in a few days and I am still undecided on what I should do!

I wouldn't recommend sneakers if you are going to bring a change of footwear. I'd bring flats that compliment your outfit (ex. simple black flats or something similar). I've been wearing heels to all of mine. It hasn't been too bad. They usually walk slow because they understand you're in heels and stop a lot to talk anyways.. Well in my experiences so far.

What I definitely would not do is wear your heels to the airport and expect to wear them during your interview day. I learned that the hard way.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
i wore heels to all my interviews. it's actually not that much walking as everyone scares you to be. don't worry--just make sure that your heels aren't over 3 inches tho.

No sneakers. please. I wore heels for my interviews and they sucked (bit of a tomboy so I didn't have matching flats on hand, and was not used to wearing heels for a long time). One girl at my interview stuffed flats into her purse and changed into them right before our tour.

Definitely survivable, so don't worry too much about it.

I wore flats for my interviews. No heels because I'm not used to wearing it.

Cute flats all the way! Even though I love wearing my heels elsewhere, I know I've made the right decision when I hear girls in heels complaining about how much their feet hurt during the tours!

Thanks for the insight guys! :) Good luck to all of you on your interviews!