Give me your best shot...to stay up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chamahk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can't sleep tonight. Got 2 quiz's tomorrow plus some stuff I gotta complete for tomorrows lab. What are some drinks you take to stay up? Coffee doesn't work for me. I did candy all of last week but I'm scared too much sugar will lead to diabetes. Plus candy's expensive.

What do you take to stay up? :scared:

Is it going to be like this to med school to residency? :scared:
18 credits, 6-8 hours of lab (Bio + Chem) a week, quiz EVERY TUESDAY or TEST when there is no quiz in Chem, read an ENTIRE chapter and finish a NOVEL by March for History, memorize about 50 lines of solfege for music. aarrggghh!!!!!!!!!! MUST NOT SLEEP!!!! :scared:!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Can't sleep tonight. Got 2 quiz's tomorrow plus some stuff I gotta complete for tomorrows lab. What are some drinks you take to stay up? Coffee doesn't work for me. I did candy all of last week but I'm scared too much sugar will lead to diabetes. Plus candy's expensive.

What do you take to stay up? :scared:

Is it going to be like this to med school to residency? :scared:
18 credits, 6-8 hours of lab (Bio + Chem) a week, quiz EVERY TUESDAY or TEST when there is no quiz in Chem, read an ENTIRE chapter and finish a NOVEL by March for History, memorize about 50 lines of solfege for music. aarrggghh!!!!!!!!!! MUST NOT SLEEP!!!! :scared:!!!!!

Energy Drinks Pose Serious Health Risks for Young People Medscape: http://bit.ly/fTS1ZB CBC http://bit.ly/h68ojm

As Freud would say:

cocaine.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
If you were really busy you wouldn't be on SDN. Get off SDN, work on your time management. It is obviously lacking if you think reading a chapter is a huge deal (an ENTIRE chapter omg!). There have been thousands of people before you and will be thousands more after you that have accomplished double what you are doing and have succeeded. I hope that puts your "crisis" in perspective. Get to work.

If you were really busy you wouldn't be on SDN. Get off SDN, work on your time management. It is obviously lacking if you think reading a chapter is a huge deal (an ENTIRE chapter omg!). There have been thousands of people before you and will be thousands more after you that have accomplished double what you are doing and have succeeded. I hope that puts your "crisis" in perspective. Get to work.

Crap. You just made me feel like failure right there. thanks for the motivation chief :scared::scared:

Crap. You just made me feel like failure right there. thanks for the motivation chief :scared::scared:
You're welcome champ. Now time for you to succeed. :thumbup:

p.s. fear is the best way to keep yourself awake. fear of not getting into med school.

i dont condone drug use.

Good Solonius implores you to grab book in hand and proceed with purpose. Without motivation, success is unattainable.

-Good Solonius

Members don't see this ad :)
I've got a micro test tomorrow on Biochemistry, Cell Bio, and Microbial Diversity. If only there were Organic on it, it would give me enough motivation to take a fist full of pills and go to sleep forever.

I've got a micro test tomorrow on Biochemistry, Cell Bio, and Microbial Diversity. If only there were Organic on it, it would give me enough motivation to take a fist full of pills and go to sleep forever.
Yet with that huuuuge burden on him Einstein here is still on SDN.

"oh my life is so hard, I have to read a book and take exams, look at me" :rolleyes:

i've never studied without my computer. removing yourself from distractions is a feminine thing to do.

Relax. Microbio is a cakewalk.

Physiology on the other hand...

Ummm... how about dropping a class so you actually have a chance of getting an A?

Ummm... how about dropping a class so you actually have a chance of getting an A?
I was going to say the same thing but that would be hypocritical considering I'm in almost the exact same situation. 18 credits ftw

I was going to say the same thing but that would be hypocritical considering I'm in almost the exact same situation. 18 credits ftw

isnt it fun? and all it takes is one class to bring down your gpa to ****.

I am so thankful I get a clean slate next August. Got lucky one too many times in ugrad.

Good thing I'm taking all easy classes. It's basically a steroid injection to my GPA; it's gonna look like Jose Canseco after this semester. But it is a lot of work... :(