Go to USC and get a $378,700 student loan bill!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Funny during my interview, I asked whether if the usc provides any scholarship. The pharm student who interviewed told me her tuition was entirely covered by her parents. She is not aware there is any scholarship because she never apply one........

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Funny during my interview, I asked whether if the usc provides any scholarship. The pharm student who interviewed told me her tuition was entirely covered by her parents. She is not aware there is any scholarship because she never apply one........
I have had friends attending USC , not pharmacy though but their parents are paying for tuition and living cost. I think some parents want to send their kids to name brand schools and have means to afford that with no issues. I also think that people who are from Socal and go to USC are mostly coming from rich families.

Reactions: 1 user
I have had friends attending USC , not pharmacy though but their parents are paying for tuition and living cost. I think some parents want to send their kids to name brand schools and have means to afford that with no issues. I also think that people who are from Socal and go to USC are mostly coming from rich families.
Lol I got waitlist fortunately. I withdraw my application just today. There is no way I can afford even I live at home. During my usc interview, I sort of frown at my interviewer's idea having parents paying for my tuition. I mentions politely tat I prob will need significant amount of loan or scholarship to pay for usc education. Maybe this is why I got waitlist lol.