Going commando to the MCAT good luck?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

engineeredout

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would do it...so it would be easy to dick slap the prometric people after the test

I guess it depends on if you need easy access to celebrate afterwards or even during the test...:laugh:

How could you get it up during the test? Isn't it that your sympathetic nervous system is on and parasympathetic, which causes the erection, off?

All the males should give sperm samples for identification instead of fingerprinting....lol

It could be worse. This could be a thread about wearing a diaper to save precious seconds avoiding the need to get up to go to the bathroom.

I think it would be kinda cool to try out. It might give me that free and liberal feeling that could get me through the exam...HA! If nothing else its a good way to cool yourself down especially if youre wearing shorts :idea:

just keep this in mind:
you're going to have pee spots on your pants after every trip to the bathroom:rolleyes:

Actually, you can use toilet paper in the stall to wipe off with to prevent that or if you can not get a stall then you can use the inside of your shirt with a good shake.

Where there is a will, there is a way!!

These statements are based solely on word of mouth since I would no nothing of the sort. :)

Actually, you can use toilet paper in the stall to wipe off with to prevent that or if you can not get a stall then you can use the inside of your shirt with a good shake.

Where there is a will, there is a way!!

These statements are based solely on word of mouth since I would no nothing of the sort. :)
lol...wow.
so somehow, peepee on your shirt is much less embarrassing than peepee on your pants?!
anyhow, i might be inspired by you guys...8/22 might be commando jones style--"just for fun."

lol...wow.
so somehow, peepee on your shirt is much less embarrassing than peepee on your pants?!
anyhow, i might be inspired by you guys...8/22 might be commando jones style--"just for fun."

You have to shake WELL!!

It gets the little bit left over without leaving a noticeable stain.

It especially works well with a collar shirt instead of a t-shirt.

Also, you can tuck in the shirt, lol!!!