Going to Guam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hazl0004

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been to Guam before? Any tidbits about Guam? Living? Things to do? People of Guam? I would appreciate any experience you can offer. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone been to Guam before? Any tidbits about Guam? Living? Things to do? People of Guam? I would appreciate any experience you can offer. Thanks.

P*ss someone off?

Just kidding.

Members don't see this ad :)
I lived in Guam for a little while and I liked it. Basically the only things to do on the island revolve around the water. It is a great place to learn how to scuba dive. You can also get cheap flights to surrounding countries.

Yeah, stay away from the strip clubs.

And quite a few of the "women" aren't really women.

That's no joke. I went in to get some coffee at a doughnut shop, and this hot smoking babe was smiling at me. I smiled back, and then walked over and told her, "hi, how are you doing?"

She replied, in a deep manly voice, "I'm fine thanks, and you?" :oops:

Good point. And a lot of the "karaoke" bars aren't really for singing...

You're mistaken Guam for Taiwan. Karaoke bars are actual karaoke bars. A lot of Guam people love to sing and so they frequent these places a lot. It's the "massage" parlors where people go to get more than just a massage.

Where are you going to stay over there? There's a lot of things to do on Guam, and the people are really friendly to all tourists and military. Tourism is a major business in Guam. The beaches are nice, and many beautiful women all around.

A lot of the women actually want to be taken away by American men, so you walk into town with your caucasian skin and you'll be bound to be up to your neck swamped with females. Take a stick with you, because you may have to beat them off with it.

It's the island life man. Chill, grab a coconut, and relax under the palm trees, and watch the waves crash against the sand. The light cool breeze will cool your body, while you relax under the warm sun.

Then at night , Guam comes alive, with shows and dancing, and parties and fiestas! You'll love it!

There will be so much funny and fun and laughter and joy! You'll be dancing the night away with the beautiful island girls giggling and dancing with you. Just lose yourself, just completely lose yourself, let go, and let yourself Enjoy. Enjoy. Guam, it's where America's day begins.

Thanks for all of the info, both good and bad.