Gold Standard CBT's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ridethecliche

Meep Meep Meep
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Posted this on the for sale section but no bites.

I bought the GS exams and won't be using them. I paid 70+ bucks for them but I WILL NOT USE THEM.

First person to POST IN THIS THREAD asking for the exams will get the codes from me. They are UNUSED and have atleast a month left on them. Should help someone out. If you can and want to hit me back some $$ then I'd appreciate it. If you don't have the means or can't for whatever reason, then I'm just happy that someone can use these.

Thanks,
RTC.

Members don't see this ad.

Posted this on the for sale section but no bites.

I bought the GS exams and won't be using them. I paid 70+ bucks for them but I WILL NOT USE THEM.

First person to POST IN THIS THREAD asking for the exams will get the codes from me. They are UNUSED and have atleast a month left on them. Should help someone out. If you can and want to hit me back some $$ then I'd appreciate it. If you don't have the means or can't for whatever reason, then I'm just happy that someone can use these.

Thanks,
RTC.

O geez, that'd be so helpful. If you decide you still want to give them away, I'd be happy to take them off you. :love:

Members don't see this ad :)