gold standard DAT vs dat destroyer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RNtoMD4sure

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Any one know which one is best to invest in?

Members don't see this ad.

Destroyer. I've never even heard of gold standard. Read through the breakdowns in the DAT section and you will see that destroyer is one of the five most popular resources people use, myself included, to prep for the DAT

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, I have read countless posts on how good the destroyer is. Then Destroyer is what I will buy Hands down!

I want to buy the newest version 2015 which is a whopping $167 with shipping. Do you think I would need any of the other books or is this sufficient enough to start out? I was planning on going next to the Qbanks and just doing lots and lots of questions. I hear Topscore and Datbootcamp are some good ones I think.

Members don't see this ad :)
Destroyer is awesome, however more practice cant hurt..... so if you have some extra money go ahead and invest in Gold Standard too.

You would only need the newest Destroyer, not the old ones. Topscore is good and so is DAT Achiever.

Last edited:
So I see Datqvault which is ourageously overpriced.

I like Datbootcamp first, then Dat Achiever, but how does Topscore compare? Topscore is pretty cheap and very reasonable in price.

Hi guys,

My name is Petra and I work for the Gold Standard DAT prep company. Our DAT products are fairly new on the market, hence the lack of reviews/buzz. If you are interested, here is a link to our FREE DAT practice test so you can see what we are about! FREE DAT Practice Test

Here are some of our students' reviews as well: Gold Standard DAT Reviews

Any one know which one is best to invest in?
I have only heard good things about DAT Destroyer. I used it from a friend and watched"Chad's Videos."
I'm not as familiar with Gold Standard, but it doesn't seem too bad. I did use Kaplan too. Kaplan has good study material, but their online courses suck and aren't worth it.

So basically I'm saying DAT Destroyer is good, especially with Chad's Videos to clarify.

DAT DESTROYER OR DIE. End of story.

Reactions: 2 users
Send me the 4 books free and dvd set and see what I score. Then I will give you guys 100% rating, but I am not blowing away $150 bucks + for no reason.

Dat destroyer it is!

Hi guys,

My name is Petra and I work for the Gold Standard DAT prep company. Our DAT products are fairly new on the market, hence the lack of reviews/buzz. If you are interested, here is a link to our FREE DAT practice test so you can see what we are about! FREE DAT Practice Test

Here are some of our students' reviews as well: Gold Standard DAT Reviews

Send me the 4 books free and dvd set and see what I score. Then I will give you guys 100% rating, but I am not blowing away $150 bucks + for no reason.

Dat destroyer it is!

Cheers, I'm glad you joined the DD crew, I know you won't be disappointed.

also, you realize that you could possibly find some used DAT destroyers for a cheaper price on amazon or craiglist. just to save you some money. I bought all my DAT 2012 destroyer, Math destroyer and other kaplan material for just 100 dollars on craiglist. Years don't matter much, I looked at a 2012 and a 2014, and the questions were very similar. Nothing new.