Goljan high yield notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pluckyduck1105

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have Goljan's RR book and his audio lectures, but I've been coming across mentions of his "high yield notes" a lot in these forums. Can someone tell me where I can find these notes, or PM me if you have them?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

So I have Goljan's RR book and his audio lectures, but I've been coming across mentions of his "high yield notes" a lot in these forums. Can someone tell me where I can find these notes, or PM me if you have them?

Thanks in advance!

Try googling it, it will show you lot links where you can buy them, if not I am sure it is surfacing somewhere in your med school lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Apparently there is a 36 page one, a 100 page one and now a 46 page one. I dont know which one is which.

I have the 46 page, 36 page, individual subjection based hy, then there are few others. Haven't looked through any of them. Seems like way too much work when that time can be spent on just other things.

I have the audio manuscript which is probably more complete than any of the mentioned above.

I have the 46 page, 36 page, individual subjection based hy, then there are few others. Haven't looked through any of them. Seems like way too much work when that time can be spent on just other things.

I have the audio manuscript which is probably more complete than any of the mentioned above.

Yeah, sounds like a thing to scan the day before.