Goljan Step 2 High Yield Notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

roady

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, anybody please help a MD student out:

I'm looking for the Goljan Step 2 High Yield notes or the complete notes accompanying his Step 2 lectures. Haven't seen them on Ebay after searching for weeks...he clearly refers to them in his audio--so where the heck are they?

Thank you!
Roady

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't been able to find them as well. ANybody with a source for them would be of great help.

Thanks Bradleyp1. Anyone else? Why are these notes so hard to find??

Members don't see this ad :)
The audio is ALWAYS on eBay...

Now how about the notes--anyone??

Has anyone used these Goljan mp3s for preparing for Step 2? If so, how are they? I used the Step 1 mp3s and thought that they were an invaluable resource.

roady said:
The audio is ALWAYS on eBay...

Now how about the notes--anyone??

The notes are the same as Step 1 notes. He clearly states that several times in his Step 1 audio. I was looking for the Step 2 audio for download.

Pox in a box said:
The notes are the same as Step 1 notes. He clearly states that several times in his Step 1 audio. I was looking for the Step 2 audio for download.

Yes, that might be so. Yet in the Step 2 audio, he just as clearly refers to Pediatric Hi-Yield notes, OB-GYN Hi-Yield notes, and so on. As far as I know, those subjects are nowhere to be found in neither his 36 or 100 page hi-yield notes. I suspect that it is because these notes are OLD that they are nowhere to be found. But still...doesn't anyone have them???