Good experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I wanted to drop by and share a great experience that my wife and I had with a pod last week. She was referred by a family doc to the ER, and the ER subsequently referred her to the pod.

He had excellent bedside manner, was thorough in explaining everything, the staff was pleasant, and it was an excellent healthcare experience.

So, this is sort of a generic shout-out of "thanks" to all those entering the profession who strive to obtain the same standards in their daily practice.

BTW, he went to the California College of Pod Medicine in SF, CA. Is this a well-respected school?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all, I wanted to drop by and share a great experience that my wife and I had with a pod last week. She was referred by a family doc to the ER, and the ER subsequently referred her to the pod.

He had excellent bedside manner, was thorough in explaining everything, the staff was pleasant, and it was an excellent healthcare experience.

So, this is sort of a generic shout-out of "thanks" to all those entering the profession who strive to obtain the same standards in their daily practice.

BTW, he went to the California College of Pod Medicine in SF, CA. Is this a well-respected school?

Thanks for the note. CSPM has some great graduates. They also have some bad ones too. I think that they would increase in their respect level if they made some very minor changes. One issue they have had is financial and multiple name/school changes.

Thanks for the cheers. Its always good to hear that someone else had a good experience at the pods office. The School is San Fran was known by many as the "elite" school. Im sure he recieved great training. But I think the greater training is received in residency. By they way, Im from AZ. I know many of the docs there. Do you remember his name?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the cheers. Its always good to hear that someone else had a good experience at the pods office. The School is San Fran was known by many as the "elite" school. Im sure he recieved great training. But I think the greater training is received in residency. By they way, Im from AZ. I know many of the docs there. Do you remember his name?

Ilizarob,

Do you know Dr. Zang?

Oncogene

The School is San Fran was known by many as the "elite" school. Im sure he recieved great training. But I think the greater training is received in residency. By they way, Im from AZ. I know many of the docs there. Do you remember his name?

He did a 3-year residency, and his name is Newswander.