Good gameplan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markthedoctor

I am almost half way done with my senior year and the early application deadline for colleges is November 1st. I'm applying to ASU, UofA, NAU, and GCU, but i'm still pretty unsure if i want to go any of them or just go to community college. I know that it looks better on med school apps to go to a big name university, but i just can't see myself paying that much money, and being that much in debt at such an early age. If I end up going to community college, it will probably be for only one year because i completed most of my prereqs through dual enrollment with my highschool, and i'll probably be taking my premed classes individually in the summertime because the major that i'm interested (economics) most likely will not give me room in my schedule. What do you guys think about this plan? Should i go to a university? Or should i just go the community college route and not splurge on a huge amount of money? If doctors/former medical school students could answer i would really appreciate it!

Btw i know this isn't the right place for premeds. I just really wanted to get more input.

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.