Good internal medicine podcasts for residents

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ttan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im looking for podcasts to listen to with basic applicable knowledge that a resident can listen to while at the gym.

Anybody have suggestions?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am a PGY 1 and enjoy icritical care, EMcrit, ERCAST, hospital medicine, RAGE, PHARM, and EMS lecture series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Im looking for podcasts to listen to with basic applicable knowledge that a resident can listen to while at the gym.

Anybody have suggestions?

Thanks!

The MKSAP audio is broken into chunks that are amenable to that.

Expensive as hell if you actually pay for it though. (>$1000)

I know this is a few years later, but if you are still looking you should check out our IM podcast - it's free, educational and not another boring lecture. The Curbsiders are on iTunes or visit us at www.thecurbsiders.com

Audio Digest internal medicine?
Very good! Many hospital libraries will have electronic access. When I was an intern the hospital library was throwing out the Audio Digest Cassette tapes from their collection. I grabbed about 25 tapes and learned a ton.

OSU Pulmonary Medical School is great. I think it was primarily designed for fellows but most of the content is appropriate for IM as well.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile