Good Luck tomorrow everyone!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

J ROD

Watch my TAN walk!!
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
May everyone get a spot they are happy with. I know we will not all get our #1's but hopefully we all can get places we are content with.

Hopefully, we can build this into a celebration thread for those of us that have been on here and following each other.

:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
がんばって!

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know what time emails usually get released? I know NRMP says 1 PM but has it ever been earlier?

Anyone else feel somewhat indifferent about the Match tomorrow? We've all worked incredibly hard over the past many years for this moment, and I thought that I would be more excited or anxious about it. Even my non-medical friends seem more invested in the results than I am. Maybe it just hasn't hit me yet, but tomorrow just feels like any other day (with some planned celebrations afterwards). Anyone else feel the same way?

Anyone else feel somewhat indifferent about the Match tomorrow? We've all worked incredibly hard over the past many years for this moment, and I thought that I would be more excited or anxious about it. Even my non-medical friends seem more invested in the results than I am. Maybe it just hasn't hit me yet, but tomorrow just feels like any other day (with some planned celebrations afterwards). Anyone else feel the same way?

Sort of, yes. The biggest relief came Monday. I'll be happy with ANY of the programs on my rank list, so tomorrow really just feels like icing on top.

Reactions: 3 users
OMG, I'm exactly the same. I'm so underwhelmed, one of my friends thought I was depressed. Honestly, I'm glad I matched, I only ranked places I felt I would be happy to go so I just don't really care that much where it is. I just want them to tell me so I can start planning the logistics of packing up all the **** I've accumulated over the last 7yrs =P.

I don't feel anxious or underwhelmed. If anything, I feel like the match somehow invented a form of time travel because I'm sure the equivalent of 3 months has passed over the past 4 days.

がんばって!

nice!

Match day was one of the best days of my life. I rank it right below my wedding day, the birth of my children, my acceptance to medical school, and the Saints winning the Super Bowl. Enjoy it guys/gals!

vwMin.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Matched at my #1, I can't thank all of the people on this forum, especially all of the older residents/PC's/PD's enough for all the information and the moral support!

Reactions: 1 user