Good PSAT prep?

justindaman1141

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any free either online or something PSAT prep? Taking in December (I think), and it would be cool to break 2000 my first try. Thanks guys c:

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know of any free either online or something PSAT prep? Taking in December (I think), and it would be cool to break 2000 my first try. Thanks guys c:

You aren't taking it this year. (Unless your some sort of Academic Genius) If I remember correctly, from your other thread you are in 8th grade. The PSAT is usually not taken to AT LEAST sophomore year, usually junior year. If you do want to prepare however, you have many options, they have many Advantages and disadvantages. I personally prefer prep books, but everybody learns differently, so just choose whats best for you.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
PSAT doesn't count for college apps. Use it as a diagnostic tool to figure out how much you know naturally. Then you can identify your weakness and work from there

lol PSAT prep :bang:

Reactions: 1 user
A little PSAT prep make sense when you treat it like a shot at a small scholarship, it'll save me $8,000 by graduation
But, taking the test as a freshman and sophomore should be plenty of practice for the real deal Junior year

Get the SAT Blue Book.

The PSAT is the same as the SAT except it lacks the essay.