Goodbye intern year!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Random Anesthesiologist

Random Anesthesiologist
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't believe it's over. I even started to really enjoy myself for the last half of the year. Definitely left with satisfaction that anesthesiology is the correct choice for me (I did contemplate surgery once upon a time).

Now CA1 starts in a couple weeks. Miller, ICU book and surgical texts have been read. Anything else I could look at these next couple weeks? Or just enjoy the next two weeks without a call schedule?

Members don't see this ad.

I can't believe it's over. I even started to really enjoy myself for the last half of the year. Definitely left with satisfaction that anesthesiology is the correct choice for me (I did contemplate surgery once upon a time).

Now CA1 starts in a couple weeks. Miller, ICU book and surgical texts have been read. Anything else I could look at these next couple weeks? Or just enjoy the next two weeks without a call schedule?

Congratulations! I made a very similar post on 06/13/08!! Time flies!!

Enjoy your break...the rest will come in due time

Cheers to being done!

My only question is how the f*** did you do that much reading during internsship?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Cheers to being done!

My only question is how the f*** did you do that much reading during internsship?
Mandatory surgical chapter quizzes weekly (acs readings) and Wednesday morning pimp sessions, read ICU book on ICU month and 2.5 months of night float I couldn't sleep on