Got a 32 on AAMC a month ago but can't seem to break 30 anymore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iforget2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a 32 on AAMC 10 around 5 weeks ago, but since then I've taken a practice test every week and the highest has been a 28. The practice tests I've been taken have been TPR, which I realize are harder, but scoring in the 25-28 range still worries me. Anyone else have this experience? My MCAT is on August 15th.

Members don't see this ad.

You seem burnt out. Take a few days off and try again. My score went down when I was burnt out too.

My TPR scores were low as well when I was preparing for the exam. I was hovering in the 27-29 range, but scored 33 on the real thing. Don't fret too much about the low scores, just be sure to fully diagnose all of your correct and incorrect answers. Happy studying!

My TPR scores were low as well when I was preparing for the exam. I was hovering in the 27-29 range, but scored 33 on the real thing. Don't fret too much about the low scores, just be sure to fully diagnose all of your correct and incorrect answers. Happy studying!

Thanks for the encouragement and congrats on your 33!

trust me, TPR is ridiculous I was scoring 19-21 and I got a 30 on the real deal....go through the test carefully and hit the content you missed over again...solidify solidify solidify then hit another AAMC and I guarantee you'll get 30+