GPA Verification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

apicalforamen

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone as anxious as myself had an opportunity to get in contact with AADSAS and see where they are in the grand scheme of things with GPA verification? They have had my transcripts since the 12th and I e-submitted over a week ago....Anyone else in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I think verification begins after you e-submitted with transcript already on-file

Has anyone as anxious as myself had an opportunity to get in contact with AADSAS and see where they are in the grand scheme of things with GPA verification? They have had my transcripts since the 12th and I e-submitted over a week ago....Anyone else in the same boat?

Same boat. I submitted my transcripts the 10th, last was received the 23rd. E-submitted on the 17th, but no word on the GPA verification yet. Was actually thinking about posting about the same thing. I know they say online it can take 4-6 weeks to verify someone's GPA, but is that actually how long it's going to take?

Members don't see this ad :)
My transcripts were sent and received on the 12th, I was just verified yesterday.
How did you figure out when did they received your transcript? Is there a place to track it? My school send my transcript out as a first class mail, and I dont think there is a tracking number for that.

How did you figure out when did they received your transcript? Is there a place to track it? My school send my transcript out as a first class mail, and I dont think there is a tracking number for that.

On the right tab of your AADSAS under "Transcripts" there should be your school and if your transcript was received, it'll have a date next to it. Although mine didn't have a date on it until the 26th stating that it was received on the 12th.

On the right tab of your AADSAS under "Transcripts" there should be your school and if your transcript was received, it'll have a date next to it. Although mine didn't have a date on it until the 26th stating that it was received on the 12th.
When did you e-submit?

Submitted 15th, verified 30th. About two weeks.

I don't understand why they are taking so long.. :(

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got off the phone with them, they said right now that they start evaluating when everything is submitted and complete. The after that it should be about 2 weeks after that. Then if they are verified by Wednesday 2pm, they will be sent out that week. They said they are sending them out every week. They are caught up to those that submitted on the 17th of june

Very helpful, Blackhorse90.. I submitted the 22nd so lets see what happens this coming Monday (July6)! .. Someone should call and ask if they are taking a Holiday this Friday ;)

They received my transcript 6/11. and I e-submitted my application exactly last week and my GPA was verified this morning! I thought that was pretty quick.

Reactions: 1 user
They received my transcript 6/11. and I e-submitted my application exactly last week and my GPA was verified this morning! I thought that was pretty quick.
Nice!! I have a similar timeline... hoping for a verification soon, too!

I submitted on the 22nd and my GPA was verified today.. even though its trash ... thanks AADSAS:banana:... now what I start stressing over and checking my portal / email every 30 minutes for....

i'm still waiting for them to receive my transcript it's been almost 2 weeks.... i'm about ready to hit the e-submit button. should i submit even though they haven't received my transcript yet? should i re-send another transcript... what if they get two?

i'm still waiting for them to receive my transcript it's been almost 2 weeks.... i'm about ready to hit the e-submit button. should i submit even though they haven't received my transcript yet? should i re-send another transcript... what if they get two?
Don't resend your transcript! Just sit tight, it takes time.

Do hit the e-submit button! I regret not hitting mine earlier, because GPA verification is taking forever. You'll want them to begin the verification process as soon as they upload that transcript.

I submitted on the 22nd and my GPA was verified today.. even though its trash ... thanks AADSAS:banana:... now what I start stressing over and checking my portal / email every 30 minutes for....

What's the difference between what you calculated and what they calculated?

Don't resend your transcript! Just sit tight, it takes time.

I accidentally sent mine twice... I sent one to the courier address (but I didn't courier it) so I sent a second to the proper address. It took ~10 days longer for the one I sent to the wrong address, but it got there. Now it just looks silly because they have two of the same transcripts. Whoops.

Very helpful, Blackhorse90.. I submitted the 22nd so lets see what happens this coming Monday (July6)! .. Someone should call and ask if they are taking a Holiday this Friday ;)

Or it could be sooner. I got notified this morning that my application was verified, so much sooner than I thought. I about yelled out during my physiology class.

Still waiting :arghh::arghh::arghh:

I e-submitted on June 3rd and had my transcripts from my 1st school sent on June 3rd and transcripts from my 2nd school sent on June 4th. The transcripts sent on the 3rd where received by aadsas on the 9th, but the transcript sent on the 4th never got to there -__- So I had to resend the transcripts which didn't get there until June 25th. Can anyone give me an idea of when my gpa will possibly be verified?

Yeah, same here. And we applied to all the same schools.