Grail Research survey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sulfinator

Pathology
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got this email. Anyone know anything about Grail Research or who they might be collecting this information for?

Dear Dr. X
Hope you are doing well.

I am currently heading Grail Research’s practice in the Midwest region (www.grailresearch.com). You may have already received an e-mail from us, inviting you to take part in the survey mentioned in the subject line. If you have already completed the survey, please accept our thanks and ignore this e-mail, as no further involvement is required. If you have not completed the online questionnaire, please take some time out to help us with this important study.

As part of our endeavor to understand how satisfied pathologists are with the Member Benefits and Services offered by pathology associations, we are reaching out to a select number of pathologists to gather their perspectives on this topic.

This is a brief 30-minute survey on pathology association member benefits and services. We value your time and appreciate your participation, as it will be very valuable to this initiative. The information you share with us will be kept confidential and viewed only in the aggregate, and in no way will be used for solicitation.

Should you be willing to participate, please click on the link below, or cut and paste the entire URL into your browser to access our survey:

Survey Link

We would appreciate your response by Tuesday, June 30, 2015. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] and I will be happy to address your questions.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Members don't see this ad.