GRE psychology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lovefash67

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Other than using the ETS gre psychology practice test can anyone let me know other ways that I can prepare for the test?

Members don't see this ad.

I've personally used some Princeton Review books in the past and found them helpful and have heard great things about Magoosh from friends.

Search some of the past threads though, these recommendations have been given by many posters many times in previous threads.

I used Magoosh and I found it really helpful!!
They have an app for your phone so you can study when you're on the go.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Due to only having a week to study I used the Kaplan book exclusively, and achieved good results. Not everything covered on the test was on the book, but I would say the book probably went over 80% of what was on the test.

I also recommend the Kaplan Psych GRE Subject Test book. It's enough to use an old copy. Good luck!

Get a good intro to psych textbook and use it in conjunction with one of the guides, like Kaplan or Princeton Review. No one source seems to be comprehensive of the material on the test and I was so many years out from school that I needed the refresher, but it did me well enough that I scored 800 (99%).