Griffith University 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

midnightx01

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Anyone else going to Griffith Uni for the 2017 cycle? Would love to hear from you if you are! I am from Canada and will be attending the MD program at Griffith.

Members don't see this ad.

Nobody from this forum is attending Griffith 2017?

I'll be going there Jan 2017 (for the MD program)! I read somewhere that there are only around 20 international students admitted at Griffith per year? I'm happy to meet a fellow Canadian making the big move. I grew up in Vancouver but been living in Toronto the last few years for uni.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Anyone else going to Griffith Uni for the 2017 cycle? Would love to hear from you if you are! I am from Canada and will be attending the MD program at Griffith.

First of all congratulations. And I wish you the best.

I actually have a few questions for you regarding the steps which you took, in order to get accepted into the Medical Program there. I myself, am truly interested in pursuing medicine in Australia. I am starting from scratch pretty much. But, I would love to hear more specifically. So, your story intrigues me.

1). Are you going into a Graduate program, or an undergraduate program?

2). What were the steps that you had to take in order to get accepted, and then to cover yourself financially?

3). What are concrete steps and plans after you finish graduating from Griffith?