Gunner Training?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hope2bpaindoc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
A

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys, I like the program a lot so far but am just wondering if anyone thinks/knows that it actually improves your score. seems like it would and the data they are giving me is showing my performance getting better.. would just love to get some feedback from people who are using it. can't imagine there aren't at least a hundred or so people on there. would really really appreciate any feedback. i'm trying to save every $ possible and would have to fork over $60 the first month i have to pay for GT... then again, i guess i would have to pay a lot more for FA and other programs... thanks guys!

[YOUTUBE]bJ1xtWzoJbE[/YOUTUBE]

"No one in my class can study like this.
Working so hard carpal tunnel to my wrist.
Acing step 1 is next on my list.
Gunning to be a Dermatologist."

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Docs !

Just my experience with gunner training. Since I didnt like it, I withdrew and I was refunded the 50 $. But , I have been charged the 10$ per month fee consecutively for the past two months even after being out of this whole gunner training ! Ridiculous . I emailed them twice abt this and no reply at all.But they still keep sending me their advertisements.I have asked my bank to file a dispute.Highly doubt this company who likes to rip med students ! Beware anybody joining GT. I dont work for any other company and this is my personal experience with GT.
Wishing oyu the very best Docs in STEP-1 ! :) Have a gr8 day !

I actually like it and have had good success with it so far. Plus it's very inexpensive. The questions are relevant to the learned material and it's been a great review for me so far. I would definitely recommend it and plan to use it this entire second year of med school in a designated format three times a week. I really like the fact that I can select the topic and the number of questions to "bank", then after reviewing the relevant material the test is very specific. Beats doing a bank of random questions. The explanations are very clear as well. There's lots of data to chart progress. I'm using it through second year as a basic review tool to correlate with my classes and so far so good. :thumbup::D:D:D:D:D

I actually like it and have had good success with it so far. Plus it's very inexpensive. The questions are relevant to the learned material and it's been a great review for me so far. I would definitely recommend it and plan to use it this entire second year of med school in a designated format three times a week. I really like the fact that I can select the topic and the number of questions to "bank", then after reviewing the relevant material the test is very specific. Beats doing a bank of random questions. The explanations are very clear as well. There's lots of data to chart progress. I'm using it through second year as a basic review tool to correlate with my classes and so far so good. :thumbup::D:D:D:D:D

+1

I'm adding questions as we cover the material in 2nd year, and when I have some extra time I add material from first year. I want to get everything "banked" before I start my dedicated Step 1 prep. I'm also using the USMLE questions that come with it as practice questions before my block exams. I figure doing more questions can't hurt, even if it is early in the game.

Newberons. Dont use the new stuff that costs very little. Use the expensive stuff (Goljan, Kaplan) that actually has some backing to it. If its the only thing you've done, of course it seems awesome. Until you take Step 1 and get a 212. Then youre stuck with your score thinking "man, that test wasnt anything like the service i found ON FACEBOOK."

Since we know 90% of all facebook ads are legit. Like how to get ripped "300" (buy my product). Learn who's searching for you (buy my product). Get a degree in Fire Science (thanks, I'm actually an MD already, so....).

Dont use what you find on facebook, unless it starts with K and ends with aplan

Newberons. Dont use the new stuff that costs very little. Use the expensive stuff (Goljan, Kaplan) that actually has some backing to it. If its the only thing you've done, of course it seems awesome. Until you take Step 1 and get a 212. Then youre stuck with your score thinking "man, that test wasnt anything like the service i found ON FACEBOOK."

Since we know 90% of all facebook ads are legit. Like how to get ripped "300" (buy my product). Learn who's searching for you (buy my product). Get a degree in Fire Science (thanks, I'm actually an MD already, so....).

Dont use what you find on facebook, unless it starts with K and ends with aplan
:wtf::troll::wtf:
GunnerTraining is a good first review with First Aid and I'll be using it through Christmas, after which I'll be purchasing USMLERx Jan-March then USMLE World March-July. Taking Step 1 in July. I DID NOT find this on Facebook, these guys came out to our school. It's a very good baseline for me, and the questions are very similar to USMLE questions. It uses prometrics and lots and lots of repetition to make sure you have the concepts down. If you're not a self-starter, use DIT. If you are a self-starter, use GunnerTraining & First Aid first, save money, and focus on the things you don't know well. THEN start tackling the Q-Banks, with World right before the test. At least that's my plan.

that sounds like an excellent plan! im so glad some ppl have used gunner training. i am thinking about signing up for the 20months plan (which is only like $200-250 when kaplan would cost probably over $1000) and want to use it/finish it a few months before step 1 so i can do USMLE world...
but may i ask what USMLERx is exactly ?

i agree with using something tried-and-true. however step 1 has become more difficult over the last 10 years or so, and the practice should reflect that change. i've heard nothing but excellent things about USMLE world qbank. kaplan qbank questions (again, from what i've heard about people who've used BOTH qbanks at my school to prepare for boards) are too easy, and Rx is in between Kaplan and World. the nice thing about Rx is that the question explanations are accompanied by a page that corresponds to the subject in FA. from the anecdotal data i've gleaned speaking to MS-IV and MS-III at my school, USMLE World is far and away the best qbank to use to study for step 1.

i agree with using something tried-and-true. however step 1 has become more difficult over the last 10 years or so, and the practice should reflect that change. i've heard nothing but excellent things about USMLE world qbank. kaplan qbank questions (again, from what i've heard about people who've used BOTH qbanks at my school to prepare for boards) are too easy, and Rx is in between Kaplan and World. the nice thing about Rx is that the question explanations are accompanied by a page that corresponds to the subject in FA. from the anecdotal data i've gleaned speaking to MS-IV and MS-III at my school, USMLE World is far and away the best qbank to use to study for step 1.
I thought Kaplan was WAY harder than Rx. Haven't used world yet.

may i ask what USMLERx is exactly ?

It's a Qbank by the guys who did First Aid. I'm using it to complement my first pass through the book, now that I'm about 4 months out from the test. I'm switching to World when the test gets closer.

I tried gunnertraining a few months ago to review for micro and it had a few errors. The guy that runs it corrected them, but I still wouldn't spend money on something so new that still has a few kinks to work out. I'm with the above sentiments that you should use proven methods. Besides that, GT is basically a online FA flashcard bank. You can accomplish the same thing with Rx or FA Q&A which is the book form of Rx. Or for a free option you can use the many FA flashcards on flashcardexchange.com.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also signed up for GT for a while, its not bad but i think usmlerx does a better job at reinforcing first aid than GT does.

Wondering if anyone has any more recent experiences with Gunner Training? It seems like a good concept but kinda new. Thinking about using this during M2 but should I just stick with Rx?

It's a good product for content but you wont know if you score higher or pass the boards by using it. Spaced learning is a new concept. Like Rx, UWorld and QBank, their questions are probably the same. The image bank is useful but really use it only if you are not scoring well on UWorld or Rx. You may not have time to do Gunner and read FA and other books. It all comes down to YOU and your willingness to retain and go back and review. Their Master critical information is like a mini book. But FA has always worked and so choose one source for content and one question bank. Their fancy interface is cool. Good luck

haha that gunner video is pretty sweet. I bet that actually took a while to make

I'm adding questions as we cover the material in 2nd year, and when I have some extra time I add material from first year. I want to get everything "banked" before I start my dedicated Step 1 prep. I'm also using the USMLE questions that come with it as practice questions before my block exams. I figure doing more questions can't hurt, even if it is early in the game.

So is Gunner Training basically a huge database (>6000 questions I believe!) of both content questions for coursework and questions for the USMLE?

And are these sections (courses vs USMLE questions) separated? I ask since the above poster says "I'm also using the USMLE questions that come with it".

Finally, do you guys recommend this to use simultaneously with coursework in the M1/M2 year? AND any updates on people who used Gunner Training and took the Step this past summer?!?

So is Gunner Training basically a huge database (>6000 questions I believe!) of both content questions for coursework and questions for the USMLE?

And are these sections (courses vs USMLE questions) separated? I ask since the above poster says "I'm also using the USMLE questions that come with it".

Finally, do you guys recommend this to use simultaneously with coursework in the M1/M2 year? AND any updates on people who used Gunner Training and took the Step this past summer?!?

The only person who actually made a post is aggiesean, who claimed it worked for his 260. I wont take an N of 1 as any thing significant. Im not sure how reliable his review is. But i think the reviews coming after the next round should be more accurate, considering the number of people who are claiming they are using it.

i bought GT december of last year and didnt use it much during MS1. started using it more during MS2 and while it is really time consuming to do it their full way, the payoff the excellent. the few times i managed to get through most of the flashcards for the current topic and do the review questions as well really helped me retain the material.
i want to start using it a lot more starting now actually lol.... step 1 is feeling too close for comfort.

yeah step 1 is crawling up, i always thought it would be far away, but it's really only months away now

Alright,
i was doing my daily review today, when i noticed something.... a score report was generated at the end of each section that details your proficiency. i was floored. i was able to see the topics that i was weak in, the topics i was strong in, and my over all progression for the questions answered. i found out i was really weak in distinguishing nematodes - and which specific ones - and that i'm pretty good with my gram negative bacteria. 'm goign to flat out say it now, THIS PROGRESS REPORT IS GOLD. doing hundreds and thousands of questions, through usmlerx, kaplan qbank, exam master wont make a difference if you dont have a good detail post game analysis. i wont say that im still not skeptical of this program. but i will say that i think this post score report is a game changer and another but a now extraordinary reason to look into this program.

Not sure if I completely understand the concept behind GT, but the idea of making some kind of study bank for Step 1 during M1 and early M2 seems highly questionable. For one thing, you are going to want to be studying from FA and Goljan and select other topic-specific resources when crunch time for Step 1 comes, not some random notes you took 1 year ago on gram negative bacteria or the physiology of the lung. Also, unless you have an unbelievably good memory, you are going to forget most of this stuff shortly after you learn it in M1. There were many topics that I knew inside and out during M1 that I almost had to completely relearn by the time I got to studying for Step 1... you want to do that re-learning from the time tested resources (with FA being the most important by far).

I can't comment on the questions that GT offers, and I'm generally in favor of trying new questions resources. But as for the actual study methods and learning resources, stick with what has worked for students in the past. Amongst my friends, almost anyone who did at least decently in their M1/M2 classes and then worked hard studying FA / Goljan / etc leading up to Step 1 did reasonably well.

Gunner Training's schtick is "spaced repetition," which is the same kind of thing used in flash card programs like Supermemo and Anki. You go over flashcards, and then are asked to review them. You rate how well you answered each question, and the website tests you sooner on that bit of information if you didn't answer it well, and later if you have it down.

The idea is, this spaces things out so that you spend your time on things you don't know. If the theory works, the program will test you intermittently on those first-year subjects so that the information stays fresh in your mind, if you do the recommended questions it sets aside for you each day.

Separate from the daily questions thing, you can do simulated tests with the same (FRED) interface the USMLE uses. I've only tried it a couple of times on selected subjects before exams, so I couldn't tell you how good of a simulation it is; but the questions were pretty thorough, and were different from the daily flash card questions that are asked.

I use it and like it, but I wouldn't say anyone should use GT and nothing else. The Conventional Wisdom is to use First Aid and USMLEWorld and Goljan, and I'm guessing that's for a reason. But we'll see... GT might be the way of the future. It's just not proven yet.

EDIT: Not sure how well I explained this, looking back at it. You look at flash cards broken up into subjects (embryo, biochem, pharm, general path, etc) for general topics, and another column of separate questions that are specifically systems-based. For me, this means I've jumped around a bit to cover the exam topics I've had. After you look at a flash card, you "bank" questions based on that card. When you feel like it, you go over the questions and rate how well you recalled the material. Then the spaced learning thing takes over. Based on your recall immediately after looking at the cards, the program breaks up that material into different days (tomorrow for stuff you suck at, next week for stuff you remembered) for the daily questions you're meant to do. Hope that's clearer.

Last edited:
Not sure if I completely understand the concept behind GT, but the idea of making some kind of study bank for Step 1 during M1 and early M2 seems highly questionable. For one thing, you are going to want to be studying from FA and Goljan and select other topic-specific resources when crunch time for Step 1 comes, not some random notes you took 1 year ago on gram negative bacteria or the physiology of the lung. Also, unless you have an unbelievably good memory, you are going to forget most of this stuff shortly after you learn it in M1. There were many topics that I knew inside and out during M1 that I almost had to completely relearn by the time I got to studying for Step 1... you want to do that re-learning from the time tested resources (with FA being the most important by far).

I can't comment on the questions that GT offers, and I'm generally in favor of trying new questions resources. But as for the actual study methods and learning resources, stick with what has worked for students in the past. Amongst my friends, almost anyone who did at least decently in their M1/M2 classes and then worked hard studying FA / Goljan / etc leading up to Step 1 did reasonably well.

Dude you just outlined the entire reason I use and love GT.

Learn something properly, get that long term memory working, and then you have to cram less, and study less, if you time it correctly.

Nobody's saying don't use Goljan, they just say that this is an excellent, brilliant tool to work on long term retention in the years leading up to the step. Then when you're grinding in the months immediate to the exam, not only do you know more of the material but the really ugly gritty stuff you've gone over and over again until it sticks.

That said, I think I'm a little bit stupider than their algorithm because I forget things faster than they give me credit for a good deal of the time.

Also the difference between passively reading FA and having to free-recall different types of toxins is massive. The conservative mindset is pretty stock for medicine but you gotta remember FA was new once too.

My original plan was to use FA & Rx to reinforce each other but Rx turned out to be a huge disappointment. GT really came in handy as a launching pad for my overall schematic. After GT, I finished Rx, and then now I'm moving onto USMLE World. I wouldn't tell anyone to use GT exclusively but it's by far the most important part of my test prep thus far, at least in terms of time. Caveat, I haven't tried UW yet. And I also wouldn't recommend GT for people who feel that they were really strong in the basic sciences, they might feel it's a waste of time. But for me, it's been a lifesaver.

Last edited:
Alright,
i was doing my daily review today, when i noticed something.... a score report was generated at the end of each section that details your proficiency. i was floored. i was able to see the topics that i was weak in, the topics i was strong in, and my over all progression for the questions answered. i found out i was really weak in distinguishing nematodes - and which specific ones - and that i'm pretty good with my gram negative bacteria. 'm goign to flat out say it now, THIS PROGRESS REPORT IS GOLD. doing hundreds and thousands of questions, through usmlerx, kaplan qbank, exam master wont make a difference if you dont have a good detail post game analysis. i wont say that im still not skeptical of this program. but i will say that i think this post score report is a game changer and another but a now extraordinary reason to look into this program.

I thought this guy was just talking about the normal charts they display at the end of the 50 questions. But instead they just implemented this new thing where it goes through question by question, grouping them by rated retention and shows your relative improvement on that specific question material since the last time, and then your overall average on that question. It's ridiculously badass. Then it gives you the option to redo the cycle for those questions you flubbed.

I hate the term and I think it's overused, but "game changer" is very accurate.

Another cool thing: GT is not Flash-based, so it works pretty well on smart phones. It was decent on my iPhone, and it's even better now that I have a DroidX. So basically you can do your daily review questions over the course of the day when you have a few minutes of free time, instead of having to specifically make time for it.

Dude you just outlined the entire reason I use and love GT.

Learn something properly, get that long term memory working, and then you have to cram less, and study less, if you time it correctly.

Nobody's saying don't use Goljan, they just say that this is an excellent, brilliant tool to work on long term retention in the years leading up to the step. Then when you're grinding in the months immediate to the exam, not only do you know more of the material but the really ugly gritty stuff you've gone over and over again until it sticks.

That said, I think I'm a little bit stupider than their algorithm because I forget things faster than they give me credit for a good deal of the time.

Also the difference between passively reading FA and having to free-recall different types of toxins is massive. The conservative mindset is pretty stock for medicine but you gotta remember FA was new once too.

My original plan was to use FA & Rx to reinforce each other but Rx turned out to be a huge disappointment. GT really came in handy as a launching pad for my overall schematic. After GT, I finished Rx, and then now I'm moving onto USMLE World. I wouldn't tell anyone to use GT exclusively but it's by far the most important part of my test prep thus far, at least in terms of time. Caveat, I haven't tried UW yet. And I also wouldn't recommend GT for people who feel that they were really strong in the basic sciences, they might feel it's a waste of time. But for me, it's been a lifesaver.

For the record, I feel that I'm very strong in the basic sciences, but it's helped (for the short trial that I've been using it) me immensely to remember what I have forgotten. I'm going to try to use it with DIT and FA...Splice my own program together, if you will.

Quick question to those using GIT:
How do you get it to count a flashcard as "completed"? For instance, it says 5 out of 806 flashcards completed but I have reviewed more than 5 flashcards so far in my free trial.

Is it only when you select "5" in the review quiz questions or something?

I'm checking GIT out for 1 month and will try to post my thoughts here on the program.

anyone know how to only get physiology questions for the organ system customized exams? I'm a first year and we do physiology first but majority of the questions were patho-based..

I signed up for a trial but can some give me a quick tutorial of how GT works? I'm still trying to figure out how to use this thing.. do you create your own flashcards? Are flashcards randomly given to you by the program? How do I choose specific flashcards for systems that I have already covered instead of systems that I haven't learned yet? You guys seem to like it a lot so maybe I'm doing something wrong..

anyone know of any other questions banks that are can be customized to purely physiology concepts?

appreciate any help..thanks!

Um... I'm not quite sure what you're doing now. There's a big tab at the top of the page which says "Flashcards". When you click on that, you get a page with two lists of topics: Basic Sciences and Organ Systems. Click on the system you're interested in and you'll get a drop down box of subtopics, such as anatomy, physiology, path, and pharm.

anyone know how to only get physiology questions for the organ system customized exams? I'm a first year and we do physiology first but majority of the questions were patho-based..

I signed up for a trial but can some give me a quick tutorial of how GT works? I'm still trying to figure out how to use this thing.. do you create your own flashcards? Are flashcards randomly given to you by the program? How do I choose specific flashcards for systems that I have already covered instead of systems that I haven't learned yet? You guys seem to like it a lot so maybe I'm doing something wrong..

anyone know of any other questions banks that are can be customized to purely physiology concepts?

appreciate any help..thanks!

It's based off of organ systems so you have to click on the organ, click on the physiology tab, then go through all those webpages and bank the questions.

Then you have to review the questions. You can do it per each 'card' or just save them all up for together. I generally take notes, rewriting each page in my own words while I say it out loud a few times to make it stick, even though it makes me feel ******ed. Then I review the questions after finishing each card. Or if you know the subject cold you can just bank a few hundred questions with no problems.

Once you've reviewed the questions for the first time, they will come up again in the future based on how well you rated your recollection of the answers. That card is then "completed" even if you haven't done well. There's a separate rating for "mastery" elsewhere on the page.

What I did when I first started GT, because I was under the gun for microbiology, is circumvented the spaced learning and basically reviewed all of micro every day by manually setting the question to reappear the next day.

Some of my friends confuse the tests you can set up with the GT program. The paltry few thousand simulated exam questions are just a bonus, the program is all about the flashcard system. Although recently they've started to incorporate some killer integration questions into the regular flashcard salient points.

I am currently using GT and was thinking about getting kaplan Qbank. What do people think about GT's Qbank questions? I thought they are a bit straightforward and obvious but haven't used kaplan Qbank so I can't compared. Any insights please?

I am currently using GT and was thinking about getting kaplan Qbank. What do people think about GT's Qbank questions? I thought they are a bit straightforward and obvious but haven't used kaplan Qbank so I can't compared. Any insights please?

A Qbank is probably a good idea...It seems like most of their questions are just to reinforce the concepts that they have in their flashcards.

I think GT is best for people who can't retain information well just by reading. For me, reading through First Aid and Goljan is great as I'm going through it, but then I often forget what I learned a few weeks (or days!) previously. GT allows me to continually reinforce concepts that may be difficult, and not have to waste time on concepts I know better.

I am a first year and this is my second day using it out of my free trial. Ive just found two mistakes (information) in renal physiology, and reported them. I'll post back to evaluate how fast/well they respond.

This program has been out for some time right? For the money that they're charging and the number of students using this, I would have assumed that they worked out the major stuff.

Has any one stuck with them for the long run? Im nervous.. :scared:

I thought this guy was just talking about the normal charts they display at the end of the 50 questions. But instead they just implemented this new thing where it goes through question by question, grouping them by rated retention and shows your relative improvement on that specific question material since the last time, and then your overall average on that question. It's ridiculously badass. Then it gives you the option to redo the cycle for those questions you flubbed.

How do you get to this part? Do you need to do it right after you do the questions?

I'm only a first year, but I've been using it along with my classes this year and it's been working. I'm pretty good at stuff that takes conceptional understanding (like physio), but I worked my a** off in classes that are all memorizing (like anatomy) and only do mediocre. The repetition of gunner training is really help.

Ahh, I'm so gunner-ed out! 362 questions to review and 91 questions that I "previously studied but may have forgotten". I had finals this week so wasn't able to review as much, so this weekend I will try to catch up. I will definitely try to stick with it because I have noticed that certain things I remembered really well that were on my final exams that I don't recall covering in class but they were on my flashcards.

A key thing that I've come to realize is that if I don't understand the material, no amount of memorizing will help. Lately I've been reading a Goljan chapter then reviewing the cards on gunner. It ends up being that the material on gunner is essentially saying the same thing I read on in Goljan, but now i understand how things tie together better.

Also, they've gotten much better at responding to the feedback. I submitted info on a couple minor errors and within a few days they responded. There was one concept I thought was wrong, and they actually sent me the pubmed link showing that the info was correct, I thought that was pretty impressive.

So much info to know! :scared:

Quick question to those using GIT:
How do you get it to count a flashcard as "completed"? For instance, it says 5 out of 806 flashcards completed but I have reviewed more than 5 flashcards so far in my free trial.

Is it only when you select "5" in the review quiz questions or something?

I'm checking GIT out for 1 month and will try to post my thoughts here on the program.

To complete a flashcard you have to do all the questions on a notecard. So each question doesn't count as a flashcard. For example, I think the HIV card has about 15 questions, so if you do all 15 questions that's one flashcard. Some cards, like Gout, may have just 1 or 2 questions, so 1 question means 1 card. So even though you may have done many questions, it's likely you did the info from only 5 cards.

It actually counts a flashcard as completed when you bank the questions, even before you review them for the first time.

God, there's so many questions.

I've sent in a ton of corrections, and if it's glaring they will correct it immediately. At first I was really upset when I found errors, but what I've realized over time is that some of this stuff is not as cut and dried as NBME pretends it is. GT has some actual glitches in the system as well. I wouldn't rely on any one source for step prep, but this is definitely becoming the vast bulk of my daily study time.

Has any one stuck with them for the long run? Im nervous.. :scared:

Yes and no. I know of a couple people who used GT almost religiously, and they had absolutely superb scores on Step 1. We're talking ≥ 1 SD from the mean. But you also need to keep in mind that GT was not their primary resource, and that they were solid students anyway.

I also know of a few people who either shied away from GT after a free trial, or canceled it after purchase, and shifted their time towards other resources, like USMLERx and UWorld. I personally no longer use GT just because my preferences lie elsewhere -- and because in terms of question banks, USMLERx >> GT, and UWorld > USMLERx from what I'm told. I'm saving UW for closer to Step, so I'm not sure from first-hand experience.

because in terms of question banks, USMLERx >> GT, and UWorld > USMLERx from what I'm told. I'm saving UW for closer to Step, so I'm not sure from first-hand experience.

You're comparing apples and oranges, because GT is not primarily a question bank. It's much more similar to FA, translated into an online adaptive learning format.

You're comparing apples and oranges, because GT is not primarily a question bank. It's much more similar to FA, translated into an online adaptive learning format.

Yeah, true. Should have said that I use these things primarily for their question banks -- which isn't exactly a strength for GT imo.

rather than start a new thread i'll just ask here..

i'm interested in trying out GT as I'm going to start 2nd semester of MS1 soon, and I'm not sure how to get the free 2 week trial.

I click on the 'sign-up risk free' box and pick USMLE on the following screen, and then the sign-up page appears where you enter personal and billing info.

My question is do you have to submit billing info before you can get the 2 week free trial? I dont want to go straight to paying for a subscription without giving it a free whirl to play with it first.

@hrandani - Thanks for the positive feedback! Since you also mention (and I assume you like) the option to redo the question you "flubbed" (great word, by the way!), I was hoping you could give me some feedback on a proposed improvement to this process. Namely: some members of our team have suggested that we not require you to look at the entire flashcard containing the concept that you had difficulty on but, instead, simply ask if you want to see a different question on the same concept. When you view the answer, you can -- of course -- then view the concept in the context of the entire flashcard, you notes, images, etc.

What do you think? This would reduce the number of steps / clicks, but we originally thought that if you are scoring a 1,2, or 3 and want to "redo the question" that it would be important for you to also re-read the concept within the context of the flashcard. Let me if what I'm asking doesn't make sense and I'll try and be more clear. Thanks, hrandani! You made my day! If easier, you can write me/us at [email protected]!