Gunner Training?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hope2bpaindoc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
A

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto with the extended free trial, if anyone can send me one via PM, I would be grateful. Thanks.

For some reason I can't edit my own post so I will say thanks for the invites.

I'm considering springing for this following the first semester of MS I. Is that unneccessarily early? And I'm on a PBL curriculum. Will that work with this, or do you think I won't have the subject specific knowledge base to get much out of it until later on?

Members don't see this ad :)
can someone please send me the trial code as well I would like to see how good this is

Members don't see this ad :)
Quick question do you guys read a relevant chapter in a review book before you start or do you just start.

Also I need a code please.

Quick question do you guys read a relevant chapter in a review book before you start or do you just start.

Also I need a code please.

I usually cover the flash cards corresponding to that day's material in class, and also go through First Aid once every few days to make sure I'm not missing important high-yield info.

Check PM for code :)

can someone send me a code as well. I just payed for a month and it ended, I would like to save some money for once. Thanks!!!

need one more code, please... thanks.
No prob.

So I recently 100%ed the biochem cards and have done a decent amount of Neuro. GT seems to be following FA really closely and divided up very similarly. This thing is really turning out to be almost a FA set of flash cards. Even if it's not enough for classes, it's still an awesome way to shove that whole FA book in your head.

I hope they keep adding more pictures and diagrams. That's the only area I feel really lacking right now.

Can I get the trial code too please? I'm excited to get started with this!
Check PM.

is it just me or is the biochemistry section kind of tough to master 100%? I am having a tough time going above 70%.
I feel like every section is tough to master. It takes me quite a few times to be able to put a 4 on something.

Biochem lysosomal storage diseases and anything genetic disease is destroying me.

I have some one month trials to give, also came here to mention the 3 months for $30 offer they're doing. A solid deal.

is it just me or is the biochemistry section kind of tough to master 100%? I am having a tough time going above 70%.

70% seems like a pretty solid percent mastered to me. If you can get it that high for everything then you are golden. I remember a guy on here who got a 270 on step-I and I think he said his overall mastery peaked at like mid-80's.

So I spent some time reading this thread. I am in my first year and wanting to start prep as early as possibly.

I see they have a 2 week trial so I am assuming after that runs out you can put in a code for the extended month trial? I am just not sure how that works.

Also, they do have that group 3 month trial going on but I think you need so many people to sign up for it. Has anyone looked into that yet? I was just wondering bc that seems like an awesome deal. I would def be interested in getting with some people to sign up for it.

Thanks!

They have enough people for the group trial already but people can still join until the end of the month. So its a 100% certain we will get the deal.

I've only used this for 2 weeks now but it's been pretty helpful. I try to go through a few flashcards that's covered through my courses everyday.

I've only used this for 2 weeks now but it's been pretty helpful. I try to go through a few flashcards that's covered through my courses everyday.
You're an MS2? I worry about keeping up with the +150 review questions everyday along side class work. Any tips?

No, I'm an MS1. Sorry if that was confusing. It looks helpful to go through it throughout first year.

If anyone has an extended-offer code, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks, in advance, for sharing! :)

You're an MS2? I worry about keeping up with the +150 review questions everyday along side class work. Any tips?

^^^ What he said. I feel like I have to choose between banking new flashcards and completing my scheduled review questions. And the # of daily questions seems like it only gets worse as I go.