H1B Filing Texas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Maestress

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I urgently need information on employers who will file an H1B visa for a pharmacist in Texas; the part of Texas does not matter. Anywhere will do...Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I urgently need information on employers who will file an H1B visa for a pharmacist in Texas; the part of Texas does not matter. Anywhere will do...Thanks!

Marry american

You should try Juarez, a nice little sleepy town south of El Paso.

Members don't see this ad :)
You should try Juarez, a nice little sleepy town south of El Paso.

Agreed. Juarez is nice little town and the nearest city, El Paso, is only footsteps/swim strokes away.

I love El Paso. Its an amazing tropical metropolis with lush green vegetation and crystal clear lakes and rivers weaving through the endless upscale suburbs and meticulously zone planned master communities. In El Paso, there's no crime and if looking beautiful is a crime, there are endless criminals eagerly wanting to befirend you. Healthcare is free and unicorns roam free carrying flawless skinned maidens only covered in their long flowing golden locks.

Yes El Paso. The worlds most interesting man can be seen sharing his dose equis with friends. There's no sorrow or tears but tears of joy and pleasure. Where your prius never runs out of gas and the pollution free tropical air carries fragrant scent of freshly bloomed plumeria.

I love El Paso. Its an amazing tropical metropolis with lush green vegetation and crystal clear lakes and rivers weaving through the endless upscale suburbs and meticulously zone planned master communities. In El Paso, there's no crime and if looking beautiful is a crime, there are endless criminals eagerly wanting to befirend you. Healthcare is free and unicorns roam free carrying flawless skinned maidens only covered in their long flowing golden locks.

Yes El Paso. The worlds most interesting man can be seen sharing his dose equis with friends. There's no sorrow or tears but tears of joy and pleasure. Where your prius never runs out of gas and the pollution free tropical air carries fragrant scent of freshly bloomed plumeria.

Screw Alaska i'm going to El Paso! Do they offer sign on bonuses?

I am neither a member nor a president of the secret society of masturbating unicorns. You don't apply for a membership they invite you. When you sign on you will get a sign on bonus and instruction on how to become a masturbating unicorn.

I am neither a member nor a president of the secret society of masturbating unicorns. You don't apply for a membership they invite you. When you sign on you will get a sign on bonus and instruction on how to become a masturbating unicorn.

Well............. I am on the board of directors (I must admit though that I tell the ladies that I'm the Chairman of the Board of the Secret Society of Masturbating Unicorns to impress them). So here's the deal -- if we're interested in you, you'll receive a magic pair of underwear in the mail from us with no return address. If you successfully complete our residency requirements while wearing the aforementioned underwear, you'll gain your own planet where you'll receive a couple virgin-sister-wives, a space-igloo, and exclusive rights to be the sole pharmacy provider there. Hope this sheds some light for any new grads interested in this career path.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well............. I am on the board of directors (I must admit though that I tell the ladies that I'm the Chairman of the Board of the Secret Society of Masturbating Unicorns to impress them). So here's the deal -- if we're interested in you, you'll receive a magic pair of underwear in the mail from us with no return address. If you successfully complete our residency requirements while wearing the aforementioned underwear, you'll gain your own planet where you'll receive a couple virgin-sister-wives, a space-igloo, and exclusive rights to be the sole pharmacy provider there. Hope this sheds some light for any new grads interested in this career path.

Im not worthy.

No. Just a wannabe. You a member?

I currently am not, actually. Just another wannabe like you. No motivating force to drive me into a membership.

I know nothing

I know :smuggrin:

Are looking for one? :D I am sure anyone would suffice.

No, I am not, thanks though. And Gawd! I curse the women who have trained you to be so relentless, cocky, and suggestive! *shaking fist*

I currently am not, actually. Just another wannabe like you. No motivating force to drive me into a membership.

I know :smuggrin:

No, I am not, thanks though. And Gawd! I curse the women who have trained you to be so relentless, cocky, and suggestive! *shaking fist*

That's how we gotta handle dem stubborn ones!

If you are muslim, the US Army is for you!
We have monster bases in Fort Hood and El Paso.
We fire all of our contract pharmacists every August to make room for our muslim interns when the Colonel is away.
All you need is a license in any state. They seem to be getting them in GA and moving to Fort Hood.
The practice is dangerous and uses 30 year old technology, but you can just blame it all on the guy who was just fired!

We fire all of our contract pharmacists every August to make room for our muslim interns when the Colonel is away.
All you need is a license in any state. They seem to be getting them in GA and moving to Fort Hood.
The practice is dangerous and uses 30 year old technology, but you can just blame it all on the guy who was just fired!

You could have left out the muslim thing.

God lord you took it to a whole other level bud........

You all really did not have to make jest of someone else's situation. Obviously I was wrong in thinking I could reach out to my fellow, albeit online, professionals. My mistake.

You all really did not have to make jest of someone else's situation. Obviously I was wrong in thinking I could reach out to my fellow, albeit online, professionals. My mistake.

Sorry man...we Texans don't want no foreigners taking our jobs.

Im not worthy.

Don't be so humble Z, you are already an honorary member. Not sure how we're gonna get your new truck transported to your new planet though... I heard they have even more stringent tree-hugging regs than CA out there...

Don't be so humble Z, you are already an honorary member. Not sure how we're gonna get your new truck transported to your new planet though... I heard they have even more stringent tree-hugging regs than CA out there...

Because I'm outside the city limits I have no restrictions on tree removal. Some of them are coming down!

Dude, they are going to kick you out of The Peoples Republic of Kalifornia with talk like that....

F*** that chit. When rain season comes, I'm going to build a biggest bonfire and burn the chit outta toxic crap and spew billions of particles of burnt carbon into the air. I will do my best to burn more fossil fuel than ever and consume the chit out of those red tree hugging commies. I will laugh at their prius stalling at 55mph going up hill and spew black diesel fume in front of them. I will contribute to extinction of rare exotic salamanders and blind moles by shooting them senselessly with 10 guage shotgun.

:smuggrin:

F*** that chit. When rain season comes, I'm going to build a biggest bonfire and burn the chit outta toxic crap and spew billions of particles of burnt carbon into the air. I will do my best to burn more fossil fuel than ever and consume the chit out of those red tree hugging commies. I will laugh at their prius stalling at 55mph going up hill and spew black diesel fume in front of them. I will contribute to extinction of rare exotic salamanders and blind moles by shooting them senselessly with 10 guage shotgun.

:laugh: Talk about big game hunting.

Dude...the truth is I'm in a town that's more conservative than your little $65million dollar HS football stadium wielding suburban metropolis.

I kid you not.:smuggrin:

:laugh: Talk about big game hunting.

I'm kidding dood. I don't hunt. I fish some and golf a bunch. That's about it. I go to a range once in a while and shoot my Glock.. I don't have a shotgun or a rifle. Yet. Tho I will need a shotgun. Lots of snakes where I live.

Almost stepped on this little guy 2 weeks ago. Though this King Snake eats rattlers and I need more of them on the property, it's never a comfortable feeling to run into these.

kingsnake.jpg

I'm kidding dood. I don't hunt. I fish some and golf a bunch. That's about it. I go to a range once in a while and shoot my Glock.. I don't have a shotgun or a rifle. Yet. Tho I will need a shotgun. Lots of snakes where I live.
I wasn't thinking you were being serious. Just a funny image. Blasting salamanders and moles with a shotty.

10 guage shotgun ehh? A bit of overkill but okay...

That 65 million dollar stadium is almost finished! Looks awesome. I hope to see my son playing there someday. Its not looking good right now. His two favorite things are eating and watching TV....