Had to share this one

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Algiatrist

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Saw a new patient today,

28 year-old with chronic pain from fibromyalgia (diagnosed by her OB-GYN) recently moved to my state from Florida. Essentially a dump off from one of the PCP's in my area. On chronic opiates, xanax, yada, yada, yada.

The funniest part is when I asked about her kids. She has a boy and girl. Their names? Well they're named after her closest friends of course!

The girl's name is Roxy (as in Roxicodone)

The boy's name is Kadian

YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Saw a new patient today,

28 year-old with chronic pain from fibromyalgia (diagnosed by her OB-GYN) recently moved to my state from Florida. Essentially a dump off from one of the PCP's in my area. On chronic opiates, xanax, yada, yada, yada.

The funniest part is when I asked about her kids. She has a boy and girl. Their names? Well they're named after her closest friends of course!

The boy's name is Kadian

haha, that is awesome:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Saw a new patient today,

The boy's name is Kadian

The dad name was Xanax!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:
You made my evening dude!!!

that made my day. :laugh:

similarly, a teacher i know has a student named Tequila, mother is Margarita, and grand mother is Chianti.

In med school, I helped deliver a 14 y/o girl's baby...she named her Candida. Don't know if there was a significant "yeast" issue in her life or not...

in the NICU there was a Sheeth'ead ....that's pretty awful

but the roxy and kadian ... that is going to be a classic...

Last edited:
"And this is my son Roofie. I don't remember anything at all about his father."

Saw a new patient today,

The boy's name is Kadian

Dude, I literally do not believe you. Post a scan of your consult note to prove it...I'll paypal you $5 if this is true!!! :D