Hampton U School of Pharmacy C/O 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmer0921

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This thread is for Hampton U's School of Pharmacy Fall 2013 applicants.
Share your experiences, updates -- even your anxieties!

Has anyone received a postcard from the school? Called for an interview? Or been to one? Please share! :D

Members don't see this ad.

This thread is for Hampton U's School of Pharmacy Fall 2013 applicants.
Share your experiences, updates -- even your anxieties!

Has anyone received a postcard from the school? Called for an interview? Or been to one? Please share! :D

Hey! Im on another SDN thread for the class of 2017 applicants. Have you received a decision letter?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry it took me a while to respond; I have been busy. Yes, I got in!!! :)

Congrats! I got my acceptance letter also....

To all who have been accepted, would you all mind sharing your stats (GPA, PCAT, experience)? I got accepted as well and I'm just curious.

I got acceepted too!! Now am looking for roommates! am in my mid 20s, female...anyone else looking?>

Hello everyone! I got in too! Has anyone made any housing arrangements or needs roommate?

Hi all! Congrats to all of you! I'm also going to be attending Hamptons SOP Fall 2013. I'm actually trying to research which of the on-housing dorms are the "nicer" ones so I can put it down as a preference. I can't seem to really find pictures of the rooms online. Any one have any inputs?

has anyone received any information regarding financial aid packages and registering information?

I haven't received or heard anything since I got my physical exam/immunizations done. I actually have been thinking about calling the school to see what the next steps are.

Did you guys have to take a pre-requiste test to get in Hampton? I want to apply there this year and I heard that you have to know your pre-pharm. classes information. How many students does Hampton usually admit each year.

Did you guys have to take a pre-requiste test to get in Hampton? I want to apply there this year and I heard that you have to know your pre-pharm. classes information. How many students does Hampton usually admit each year.
Here is a link to Hampton U's SOP Admissions: http://pharm.hamptonu.edu/admissions/appsforms.cfm

You have to take the PCAT by September. I took a test after the interview (they said it was to see where you stand with Science and Math).

I was told out of 160 interviews, 65 or 70 got admitted.
Good luck! :)

Hi guys, congrats to all those who will be attending Hampton University. I graduated from hampton in May 2011. If you guys need any info or any information on housing or anything about HUSOP, please contact me. I have a very good housing possibility in a quiet, gated community about 6 miles away from school. You may contact me at 443-280-0368 or by email... [email protected]. Good luck to everyone.