Hampton U School of Pharmacy Class of 2019 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Would I be able to apply for some kind of financial aid if I am a out of state student?
I'm in Georgia, and I did the typical FAFSA.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone read through the HUSOP handbook? It says we need to have first aid and Cpr certifications... Does that need to be done prior to the fall semester?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm also taking a Biology class in the summer to finish my prereq's.

I need a female roommate ! Anyone looking for a roommate?

Oh nice. Would I still be able to apply for this before I start P1 for pharmacy at Hampton university?, how long does process take?
I'm not sure how it works or how long it will take but I just went to the financial aid website.

Maryland for nw! August will be moving to Hampton VA!!

Pls student who re already in pharmacy school! As an incoming P1 student, what are the things to look out for and how do one study for the first semester?

Hi, Does anyone know any good scholarships that a P1 student can apply for?

New to all of this but I will be attending the pharmacy program and currently looking for a female roommate when I move up there...inbox me!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know good apartment renting areas? It can be in Hampton or the surrounding area, just not trying to have a 30min commute.

Like I said earlier, it's a new apartment so of a new place I don't see the possibility of roaches getting it . Get there no and call them for more infor

Did you guys get a physiological chemistry syllabus in the mail?